Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

WillG 23-02-13 16:54

I guess it's because of potential spoilers?

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillG (Post 6665690)
I guess it's because of potential spoilers?

If you are talking about the GameMaster thread, It's because scans are not allowed.

**LARA LOVER** 23-02-13 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbetch (Post 6665674)
So, dunno if anyone else has seen this, but maybe it's a good sign that they are seriouse about getting this game out there in the public eye:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Wha...irt-306983.jsp

Something at hot topic that I actually like! That store is really starting to suck but I'm happy they are getting TR merch! :D

WillG 23-02-13 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6665692)
If you are talking about the GameMaster thread, It's because scans are not allowed.

That's weird I remember scans being around like a year ago.

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 16:59

^ The only thing I know is that scans are not 100% legal.

Underhoe 23-02-13 17:00

I like TR.

Love2Raid 23-02-13 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillG (Post 6665690)
I guess it's because of potential spoilers?

No, it's because of the embargo, but the magazine is already officially out so it's weird, idk. Minizee is not to blame, she didn't know. Thanks anyway for trying, dear. :hug:

Let's just not talk about it anymore in public till we get some info about it. It's not the same as that other thing, cause that was piracy and this is not. :o

davidmeyer000 23-02-13 17:12

I wonder if we will get more official concept art after the game is released. I hope we do.

For example:

1. Lara in currently unseen places (Maybe Himiko's Tomb if it's in the game)
2. Lara with Roth's dual pistols (if she uses them in gameplay/gets them)
3. Lara fighting currently unseen enemies (supernatural ones, perhaps?)

I hope so!

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 17:13

I'm in my room listening to all the soundtracks released until now from this Tomb Raider and I'm sobbing!
The music is so atmospheric It's killing me...

MiniZee 23-02-13 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6665706)
No, it's because of the embargo, but the magazine is already officially out so it's weird, idk. Minizee is not to blame, she didn't know. Thanks anyway for trying, dear. :hug:

You're welcome :o

I was informed by a moderator that no scans or info from gamesmaster are allowed until tuesday, so my bad.

Anyway, not long to go now. EXCITEMENT.

EscondeR 23-02-13 17:14

^ Yup, pretty much this.


Folks, please stop specualting about the reasons. When they [SE] say it's OK to posts scans, etc, we'll happily allow. Not now though...

tainanlctr 23-02-13 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbetch (Post 6665674)
So, dunno if anyone else has seen this, but maybe it's a good sign that they are seriouse about getting this game out there in the public eye:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Wha...irt-306983.jsp

I loved this blouse

Lara.Jolie7 23-02-13 19:09

Am I the only one who found this img HORRIBLE?
No, she's not ugly but in this new TR game she looks fragile and younger than this amazing TR older Lara art/pic/render/dunno. xD
It just doesn't look like the one that we're playing with

qrack 23-02-13 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by tainanlctr (Post 6665671)
I know that the EscondeR will fight me but I need to warn yours that the situation is even more serious

there are people playing days > http://www.trueachievements.com/BadRubberPiggy.htm

If that isn't a reviewer's gamertag, then they're a bunch of idiots. Getting achievements for a game that isn't supposed to be out yet is a surefire way of getting that account banned. I assume you've sent this off to karl or someone?

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by tainanlctr (Post 6665671)
I know that the EscondeR will fight me but I need to warn yours that the situation is even more serious

there are people playing days > http://www.trueachievements.com/BadRubberPiggy.htm

Who is that guy?
(He finished the game in 2 days.)

EscondeR 23-02-13 19:51

^ He was to... Something tells me he has chances to be very busy later :mis:

SeanCordernay 23-02-13 19:52

That was fast

Jami393 23-02-13 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6665952)
Who is that guy?
(He finished the game in 2 days.)

Someone who might have got the game early, and got a bunch of achievements. I wonder if he is playing the game legally, if not someone might have to tell Karl or someone at Crystal or Square Enix.

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 19:52

^ He got ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS (Will e-mail Meagan Marie)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EscondeR (Post 6665970)
^ He was to... Something tells me he has chances to be very busy later :mis:

What does that mean? :p

Peep Show 23-02-13 19:53

We need to report him tbh.

Love2Raid 23-02-13 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6665952)
Who is that guy?
(He finished the game in 2 days.)

Most likely a reviewer...

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6665981)
Most likely a reviewer...

Can't be sure though. I'll e-mail Meagan to take a look. :)

Jami393 23-02-13 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6665980)
We need to report him tbh.

Yeah I might tweet Karl about the guy playing the game early.

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jami393 (Post 6665988)
Yeah I might tweet Karl about the guy playing the game early.

Looking at his profile it says he has played 390 games.
He could be a reviewer but anayways. E-mail sent. :)

Love2Raid 23-02-13 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6665986)
Can't be sure though. I'll e-mail Meagan to take a look. :)

True, go ahead. :p

Mikky 23-02-13 19:59

So, what's that leak thread all about? Did something happen or is it just a precaution?

Jami393 23-02-13 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6665998)
Looking at his profile it says he has played 390 games.
He could be a reviewer but anayways. E-mail sent. :)

And I have just tweeted Karl about it. Hope he replies back.

ItIsOkBro 23-02-13 20:06

He's gotten online trophies, surely CD are aware of him.

Mikky 23-02-13 20:11

Ohhh, okay, so the game leaked. So, why are you all guys being like teacher's pets and tryng to report the guy? You guys jealous or...? :p

Love2Raid 23-02-13 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6666005)
So, what's that leak thread all about? Did something happen or is it just a precaution?

Some guy from Brazil stole the game, or something. Shared some screens and claimed it would leak on Sunday. That's all I've gathered from the posts here, I wasn't online at the time. ^_^'

EscondeR 23-02-13 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6666037)
Ohhh, okay, so the game leaked. So, why are you all guys being like teacher's pets and tryng to report the guy? You guys jealous or...? :p

Or... :mis:

Mikky 23-02-13 20:12

^ Or they have nothing better to do? :whi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6666038)
Some guy from Brazil stole the game, or something. Shared some screens and claimed it would leak on Sunday. That's all I've gathered from the posts here, I wasn't online at the time. :o

Yeah, I already know now; I saw the thread, but thanks. ;p

Billy959 23-02-13 20:15

something I did for fun:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ea-d5vmuw5.jpg

Linoshi Croft 23-02-13 20:16

That's actually looks awesome. I always got a Silent Hill vibe from the original demo!

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 20:16

I don't know about the others but I report this because I don't want the game to leak.
Talking about jealousy, I'm not jealous at all because I'm getting the game the day it comes out. ;) *Ding Ding*

Billy959 23-02-13 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6666053)
That's actually looks awesome. I always got a Silent Hill vibe from the original demo!

thank you very very much :hug:

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy959 (Post 6666051)
something I did for fun:

[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/051/4/7/silent_raider_by_jhocorrea-d5vmuw5.jpg[IMG]

Amazing work there! I always loved Silent Hill! :tmb:

Billy959 23-02-13 20:19

^thanks :hug::hug:

Love2Raid 23-02-13 20:31

Wow, Billy, it's creepy and I love it. Good job! :tmb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6666043)
Yeah, I already know now; I saw the thread, but thanks. ;p

Alrighty, lol. XD

SpyrosMonster 23-02-13 20:35

Uhm, Sorry guys but they said that there are 2 episodes left for the final hours of TOMB RAIDER.
We are so close to the release, when are they going to release them? :confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.