Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

yaron 03-03-13 20:44

When the PC version come out?
In 5 in march too?

Linoshi Croft 03-03-13 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaron (Post 6682687)
When the PC version come out?
In 5 in march too?

Yes.

LNSNHGTDS 03-03-13 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-raider26 (Post 6682375)
Am I the only one that feels like Himiko is being mispronounced throughout the whole game :p When I first read the name, I thought it'd be pronounced Him-eek-o.

It's Japanese so no, it's pronounced right :) .

__________

MEGA KEY CHARACTER SPOILER

Like OMG, Roth is Alisha's father :yik: !!!

MEGA KEY CHARACTER SPOILER

just_love_her 03-03-13 21:06

^
iI don't want to look at that, damn, 5th march. :(

Soul 03-03-13 21:09

You should have whited out the name as well :pi:

LNSNHGTDS 03-03-13 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_love_her (Post 6682760)
^
iI don't want to look at that, damn, 5th march. :(

It's only important if you care for the backstory of the characters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul (Post 6682767)
You should have whited out the name as well :pi:

Oh please :pi: ! But if that's important I will :) .

CBS_TombRaider 03-03-13 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6682754)
It's Japanese so no, it's pronounced right :) .

__________

MEGA KEY CHARACTER SPOILER

Like OMG, Roth is Alisha's father :yik: !!!

MEGA KEY CHARACTER SPOILER

*string of swearwords*

Second major spoiler I couldn't resist today. And they both relate to the same character :(

qrack 03-03-13 21:19

Christ, people. If you're going to quote a post that has white-text spoilers, DELETE THE WHITE TEXT!

_Tomb_Raider 03-03-13 21:23

Guys hold on, only one day till you get the game :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrack (Post 6682804)
Christ, people. If you're going to quote a post that has white-text spoilers, DELETE THE WHITE TEXT!

Thank you for this, you saved me :hug: And sorry if the spoiler was huge for you . :(

qrack 03-03-13 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6682815)
Thank you for this, you saved me :hug: And sorry if the spoiler was huge for you . :(

That particular spoiler didn't matter to me, but the white text in quotes is happening more and more now that a lot of people are playing the game now and posting their findings. Would rather avoid having to avoid these forums altogether because people keep being careless.

trfanX34 03-03-13 21:27

You actually saved me from reading the spoiler too :vlol: Thanks :p

Mikky 03-03-13 21:30

For a "crappy" phone, these are pretty good pictures. Thanks for sharing. :D

SpyrosMonster 03-03-13 21:34

The game is not even officially out and there are already nude mods! WTF?!

LNSNHGTDS 03-03-13 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6682847)
The game is not even officially out and there are already nude mods! WTF?!

What?! Really?

That is beyond pathetic, to be honest!

SpyrosMonster 03-03-13 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6682851)
What?! Really?

That is beyond pathetic, to be honest!

Pathetic is not even a word to describe those people. God!

_Tomb_Raider 03-03-13 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6682847)
The game is not even officially out and there are already nude mods! WTF?!

:vlol: Tell me your joking?

Soul 03-03-13 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6682847)
The game is not even officially out and there are already nude mods! WTF?!

I didn't even know that Nude-modes EXISTED for PS3/Xbox360. Where did you find that information? (I think I read somewhere, that Nixxes won't be providing any modding-tools.)

qrack 03-03-13 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6682847)
The game is not even officially out and there are already nude mods! WTF?!

I think my virus scanner just raised a red flag just by reading that post...

Horus-Goddess 03-03-13 21:39

Yeah... I thought nude modding was mainly a PC thing.

SpyrosMonster 03-03-13 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider (Post 6682856)
:vlol: Tell me your joking?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul (Post 6682857)
I didn't even know that Nude-modes EXISTED for PS3/Xbox360. Where did you find that information? (I think I read somewhere, that Nixxes won't be providing any modding-tools.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrack (Post 6682860)
I think my virus scanner just raised a red flag just by reading that post...

Not joking! There are download links. Even on youtube with pictures! I don't know how they do it! It's awful.

TRBeth 03-03-13 21:41

I actually saw a website that was down right pornographic. I'm not just talking about a nude pic of Lara, but of actual sexuality.

Now my biggest question is why wouldn't SE take these sites down??

Soul 03-03-13 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6682867)
Not joking! There are download links. Even on youtube with pictures! I don't know how they do it! It's awful.

I just had a look myself. The one that is on YT is most likely a virus, as the game doesn't work on PC for anybody yet and still this user tells us to add the file/folder/whatever into our game-folder.

Jeissy 03-03-13 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRBeth (Post 6682868)
I actually saw a website that was down right pornographic. I'm not just talking about a nude pic of Lara, but of actual sexuality.

Now my biggest question is why wouldn't SE take these sites down??

Maybe they haven't come across it? Unless it is way too popular, it would be difficult to come across it unless one searches for such things.

TippingWater 03-03-13 21:49

Our gorl means business! :vlol:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...838_n.jpg?dl=1

Credits for this masterpiece goes to Crystal Dynamics, Mikky and of course Larafan25! :D:cln:

SpyrosMonster 03-03-13 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul (Post 6682882)
I just had a look myself. The one that is on YT is most likely a virus, as the game doesn't work on PC for anybody yet and still this user tells us to add the file/folder/whatever into our game-folder.

I don't know. It could be.

Mikky 03-03-13 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6682893)
Our gorl means business! :vlol:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...838_n.jpg?dl=1

Credits for this masterpiece goes to Crystal Dynamics, Mikky and of course Larafan25! :D:cln:

Hehe. :D

_Ninja_ 03-03-13 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRBeth (Post 6682868)
Now my biggest question is why wouldn't SE take these sites down??

If they could take sites down they'd do pirates first.

scottconny 03-03-13 22:07

i think tomb raider is the only game that can pull off having a nude patch before the games even released :O :L

LaraDuh 03-03-13 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6682893)
Our gorl means business! :vlol:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...838_n.jpg?dl=1

Credits for this masterpiece goes to Crystal Dynamics, Mikky and of course Larafan25! :D:cln:

His face just makes it funnier! :vlol: Gorl shouldn't have eaten that rotten Deer carcuss. :vlol:

ian2006 03-03-13 22:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8CWLfAEDuo

Guru Larry has done an unboxing video if anybody is interested.

Peep Show 03-03-13 22:17

Just saw someone using Lara in MP, FML. I'm only at level 15, need to hurry...

trfanX34 03-03-13 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6682957)
Just saw someone using Lara in MP, FML. I'm only at level 15, need to hurry...

Hows the MP btw? Is finding matches hard? (Even though the game isn't even released :p)

LaraDuh 03-03-13 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6682957)
Just saw someone using Lara in MP, FML. I'm only at level 15, need to hurry...

I'm not going to use Lara in MP. I'm just going to use Reyes. What level do you unlock her?

zackfarron 03-03-13 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraDuh (Post 6682962)
I'm not going to use Lara in MP. I'm just going to use Reyes. What level do you unlock her?

level 16

Peep Show 03-03-13 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6682960)
Hows the MP btw? Is finding matches hard? (Even though the game isn't even released :p)

I like it but I need to get used to it and it lags sometimes but that's nothing new, have yet to find a MP that doesn't. You can find matches pretty easily, the longest I waited was probably 2 minutes so that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraDuh (Post 6682962)
I'm not going to use Lara in MP. I'm just going to use Reyes. What level do you unlock her?

I just looked, Reyes is unlocked at level 16!

King.Louie 03-03-13 22:23

I want to use Steph! ._. I wish there was more videos of the multiplayer. I'm curious of the other modes.

[Xmas] 03-03-13 22:23

OMG at people using Lara ALREADY in MP WAY before its actual release.

I knew this would happen, tbqfh.

People having a huge advantage in MP because they got the game early.[/so pressed I better leave the forums, tbh.]

LaraDuh 03-03-13 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6682966)
I like it but I need to get used to it and it lags sometimes but that's nothing new, have yet to find a MP that doesn't. You can find matches pretty easily, the longest I waited was probably 2 minutes so that doesn't seem to be a problem.



I just looked, Reyes is unlocked at level 16!

You betta stan for ha and use ha when you unlock ha. :tmb:

[Xmas] 03-03-13 22:24

Godra deserves only the best stans, tbh.

Don't use mah gurl if you aint stanning hard for ha.

LNSNHGTDS 03-03-13 22:25

Reyes who?

Sam is the Queen to be honest :ohn: !


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.