Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

lcroft_lc 11-03-12 07:15

God knows. Meanwhile-
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5...eisnewinfo.jpg

As I said, I am not good at those. :o

leglion 11-03-12 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6029965)
I'm pretty sure you could press grab in midair and she would stretch out her arms regardless of if there was a ledge..

I mean 'but the only difference'. I'll edit my post. I was afraid I didn't make that clear enough.

klona 11-03-12 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6028379)
I wonder if the bottles in the crate behind Lara are important...

http://driber.net/os/tr9/Screenshots...secamp%205.jpg

Or if they are just decoration, they are at a base camp.

One word...
BEER.

EDIT:
I've never seen this one before:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official37.jpg
Not sure if I have or haven't saw this one though:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official39.jpg

Lukass 11-03-12 13:09

^ As old as Jerusalem :o

lcroft_lc 11-03-12 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6030005)
I've never seen this one before:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official37.jpg
Not sure if I have or haven't saw this one though:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official39.jpg

Two new media for you. Now I really really envy you. :hea:

Adrenaline 11-03-12 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6029963)
Perhaps it's like the old tomb raiders larafan25. Maybe she stretches out her hands when you press the grab button but the only difference is that the animation only plays if the engine detects a ledge/edge in reach.

Hm that sounds nice I think. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6023097)
Lukass i just joined the forums and asked my two questions :p Thanks anyways

What? Wheres the Q&A Thread? :( I wanna submit a question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6022014)
^ Thanks, going to watch.

O_o lol @ the first comment under the video. ;__;

Ikr? Lora. Jesus christ can't people just get her name right?! Look at this confusion everyone is making. Poor Poor LARA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6022083)
He says they're going quiet for a "little while". Biggest understatement ever made.

It really is. :/

Rai 11-03-12 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6030312)


What? Wheres the Q&A Thread? :( I wanna submit a question.


Over at the Eidos forums in the 'Official Tomb Raider Forum'. Be quick the deadline for questions is nearly up.

Adrenaline 11-03-12 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6030360)
Over at the Eidos forums in the 'Official Tomb Raider Forum'. Be quick the deadline for questions is nearly up.

Thanks ! But I can't find the thread. :/

TippingWater 11-03-12 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6030005)
One word...
BEER.

EDIT:
I've never seen this one before:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official37.jpg
Not sure if I have or haven't saw this one though:
http://www.tombraiders.net/katie/scr...official39.jpg

Thanks for those, I haven't seen them before , in HD :p.

Rai 11-03-12 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6030372)
Thanks ! But I can't find the thread. :/

Exclusive dev Q&A session #2

:)

Tear 11-03-12 14:44

Alright, it's almost the middle of March. I expected something by now.

Now I'm starting to get impatient...

Evan C. 11-03-12 14:47

Meh, this people don't listen? We already know that important, substantial or any other kind of information won't be released UNTIL E3. We can beg, cry, even sabotage the forum if you wan't, still you'll or better, we'll have to wait. 3 months until big event, perhaps another 3 to have the game... basically, NOTHING. I am so bloody happy.

Adrenaline 11-03-12 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6030394)

How do I click on that link?..


Jk, . I don't know what questions to ask. ._.

klona 11-03-12 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6030311)
Two new media for you. Now I really really envy you. :hea:

Has the first picture been dissected yet?

TRexbait 11-03-12 15:29

Wait, there are two new pictures?

:eek:

Linoshi Croft 11-03-12 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRexbait (Post 6030484)
Wait, there are two new pictures?

:eek:

No.

:p

TRexbait 11-03-12 15:34

I hate you all. Patience I can do, but not when I'm being teased so hard.

T-T

klona 11-03-12 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRexbait (Post 6030496)
I hate you all. Patience I can do, but not when I'm being teased so hard.

T-T

Don't be sad, they're new to us. :D

Adrenaline 11-03-12 16:04

Think I should post these 2 questions?

1. Can you please explain how the Upgrade system for Lara's abilities and skills will work?.

2. With melee combat , can we expect combo attacks that look thought out by Lara or will she just swing and hit like a mad girl?.

Killercowz 11-03-12 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6030404)
Alright, it's almost the middle of March. I expected something by now.

Now I'm starting to get impatient...

They're taking a year long break, we're definitely not getting anything until E3 so try not to expect much in April, March and May.

TippingWater 11-03-12 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6030404)
Alright, it's almost the middle of March. I expected something by now.

Now I'm starting to get impatient...

I bet we will get something on 1st of April :vlol:.

Rai 11-03-12 16:11

Good questions, Adrenaline :tmb:

@Tippingwater, yeah and we'll be all furious or hyped (depending on what it is) and then we'll remember the date :p

lcroft_lc 11-03-12 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6030451)
Has the first picture been dissected yet?

Nope. You should start it.

larafan25 11-03-12 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 6030563)
They're taking a year long break, we're definitely not getting anything until E3 so try not to expect much in April, March and May.

That makes no sense, they're not announcing when content is returning so it wouldn't start with E3.

edit: Anyone notice how there are power lines in both artworks posted a few pages back? Remember I thought the line in one of those screenshots was the line from TRU, maybe it's a power line.

jhs270694 11-03-12 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6030615)
That makes no sense, they're not announcing when content is returning so it wouldn't start with E3.

edit: Anyone notice how there are power lines in both artworks posted a few pages back? Remember I thought the line in one of those screenshots was the line from TRU, maybe it's a power line.

Good point.. now that i think about it, there does seem to sort of be a civilization on that island (or what ever's left of it) with electrical power. i mean what is a radio tower doing in the middle of the dragons triangle when things never get back out if they go in.

Adrenaline 11-03-12 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6030576)
Good questions, Adrenaline :tmb:

@Tippingwater, yeah and we'll be all furious or hyped (depending on what it is) and then we'll remember the date :p

Ta! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6030615)

edit: Anyone notice how there are power lines in both artworks posted a few pages back? Remember I thought the line in one of those screenshots was the line from TRU, maybe it's a power line.

I noticed. I believe they ARE power lines/hook lines/ cables.
[IMG]http://i40.************/wjc1hh.jpg[/IMG]
EDIT:
Maybe the civilization that resides there set them up for fast travel. (get from point A to point B quickly)

Lukass 11-03-12 16:48

I said it's electrical power week ago. I was being ignored. I also posted this pic...whatever :/

http://tombraiders.net/stella/images...ub-concept.jpg

Adrenaline 11-03-12 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6030645)
I said it's electrical power week ago. I was being ignored. I also posted this pic...whatever :/

http://tombraiders.net/stella/images...ub-concept.jpg

Awwww I'm sowweee Lukass hun.
I didn't forget it was you and Larafan25 that came up with the witchcraft theory. :D :hug: :hug:

Lukass 11-03-12 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6030650)
Awwww I'm sowweee Lukass hun.
I didn't forget it was you and Larafan25 that came up with the witchcraft theory. :D :hug: :hug:

Bitch please!

Adrenaline 11-03-12 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6030651)
Bitch please!

Bitch please what? :( :p

Lukass 11-03-12 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6030653)
Bitch please what? :( :p

I dunno what witchcraft theory are you talking about? ;___;

Adrenaline 11-03-12 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6030655)
I dunno what witchcraft theory are you talking about? ;___;

:vlol:
THE SCARECROW/WITCHCRAFT THEORY!!!. :P Know now?

jhs270694 11-03-12 16:57

everyone is debating whether she is magnetic or not during climbing. someone should ask that question in the eidos forums. i dont have an account and i cant really be asked.

i checked the questions and you know what i think?.. have of them will obviously be answered with "you have to wait to play the game", half the questions are rubbish and predictable but some are OK. will we have lossless audio? i mean when does the average user ask that question? 99% of the people wont care/cant tell the difference.

Rai 11-03-12 17:00

^Only 5 questions get picked anyhoo.

Lukass 11-03-12 17:00

^ We asked that already :)

@Adrenaline - Aaaah! But there is a scarecrow :p Can't you see it? By the larafan25 was the first who mentioned it. Not me :p

Adrenaline 11-03-12 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6030667)
everyone is debating whether she is magnetic or not during climbing. someone should ask that question in the eidos forums. i dont have an account and i cant really be asked.

i checked the questions and you know what i think?.. have of them will obviously be answered with "you have to wait to play the game", half the questions are rubbish and predictable but some are OK. will we have lossless audio? i mean when does the average user ask that question? 99% of the people wont care/cant tell the difference.

What do you mean by lossless audio?.

Linoshi Croft 11-03-12 17:02

A perfect question would be...is this going to be just answers to stuff that we already know :rolleyes:

jhs270694 11-03-12 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6030686)
What do you mean by lossless audio?.

Ask that question to the people who asked that in the eidos forums Q/A session that you linked lol.. im :hea: at that question

Adrenaline 11-03-12 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6030679)
^ We asked that already :)

@Adrenaline - Aaaah! But there is a scarecrow :p Can't you see it? By the larafan25 was the first who mentioned it. Not me :p

Yes I know! ^.^ ..Oh. Well, Is anyone making a thread about it or anything? Cause I think I got news 'bout it. :jmp:

jhs270694 11-03-12 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by linoshi croft (Post 6030689)
a perfect question would be...is this going to be just answers to stuff that we already know :rolleyes:

couldnt have said it better myself :/


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.