www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Soma Holiday 21-08-18 14:53

Will we get to preload the game before the 12th yall think? My internet is slow so it could literally take days to install...do they usually do that and then unlock it midnight? Or we can only start downloading at midnight?

If its the latter i might just wait for physical release...

Heartache 21-08-18 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 7954973)
Will we get to preload the game before the 12th yall think? My internet is slow so it could literally take days to install...do they usually do that and then unlock it midnight? Or we can only start downloading at midnight?

If its the latter i might just wait for physical release...

yes. steam always lets you download preordered games earlier. but the games dont unlock at midnight. afaik its around 9-10 am american timezones

Soma Holiday 21-08-18 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 7954982)
yes. steam always lets you download preordered games earlier. but the games dont unlock at midnight. afaik its around 9-10 am american timezones

Oh damn that's not cool. I have to go to bed around 10am lol. I have xbox version i was hoping for midnight so i could play the 12th...oh well...at least i can preload! Though the day 1 patch might be huge too lol...

Portugalraider 21-08-18 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 7954958)
I can't remember, what actually is the time gap between the games? aside form Lara beefing up I can't remember any specific present day dates.

Supposedly there's a one year gap between each game.

Though that contradicts the comics... -_-

**LARA LOVER** 21-08-18 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 7954742)
No you're not, I think they actually forgot. No Tomb Raider game had only one render

Yeah what’s up with this? I want to see more. There’s apparently one with her shooting the bow but that seems to have only been used promotionally so far

Just got an email from square saying they will soon be shipping my ultimate edition!!!! :D

Edit: sorry for the double post I didn’t realize and was excited :p

WWETombRaider 21-08-18 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 7955003)
Oh damn that's not cool. I have to go to bed around 10am lol. I have xbox version i was hoping for midnight so i could play the 12th...oh well...at least i can preload! Though the day 1 patch might be huge too lol...

I'd rather the day 1 patch for a smooth first time experience. :p

Daring Do 21-08-18 16:25

Hey, I have a new thing with my Ultimate Edition. A "metal art card". Does anyone else have this? :confused:

WWETombRaider 21-08-18 16:28

^ I think I've seen them on ebay. Does it have the Shadow render on it? If so they look pretty neat.

Daring Do 21-08-18 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7955249)
^ I think I've seen them on ebay. Does it have the Shadow render on it? If so they look pretty neat.

It looks like it's the Andy Park drawing. I'm gonna have to get a frame or something :admles:

CrowdedToaster 21-08-18 16:35

According to the SE site, the metal art card is a new addition to all preorder versions of the game