Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tomb Raider underworld controls (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225319)

highlander20816 15-11-20 03:18

Tomb Raider underworld controls

Hello everyone how are you I'm playing Tomb Raider underworld I'm in Thailand I'm at the part where after you set the statues for catching the sun reflection and it opens up you go in and then you have to pull down this one Statue now I use the grapple and then I push E to pull down the statue but no matter what I do it won't come down is there any way you can help me with that I'm using a laptop computer are there any other controls because I'm really stuck I've had problems with their games for years because of my slightly bad left hand do to my cerebral palsy please let me know if you can help and if anyone can send me their complete default profile of Tomb Raider underworld for PC that would be greatly appreciate it thanks Mike

JAMJOOM 15-11-20 03:28

here

[QUOTE=highlander20816;8252194]Hello everyone how are you I'm playing Tomb Raider underworld I'm in Thailand I'm at the part where after you set the statues for catching the sun reflection and it opens up you go in and then you have to pull down this one Statue now I use the grapple and then I push E to pull down the statue but no matter what I do it won't come down is there any way you can help me with that I'm using a laptop computer are there any other controls because I'm really stuck I've had problems with their games for years because of my slightly bad left hand do to my cerebral palsy please let me know if you can help and if anyone can send me their complete default profile of Tomb Raider underworld for PC that would be greatly appreciate it thanks Mike [/QUOTE]

I have faced the same problem previously
All you have to do
Not one long press
But many clicks .... Quick presses

Perhaps you should make enough space while towing
Between you and the object to be drawn
I am not sure of the movement
But see the video. Lara looks frozen during the operation, but she is actually working

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh2Lpkxa9QE&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Actually, I do not use the keyboard
Only a joystick

another solution

Right click on the program icon
Compatibility
Compatibility mode
Choose Windows 7

Perhaps the compatibility issue will help solve the problem

tlr online 15-11-20 08:32

Hi Mike. :wve:

I removed your email address from public view to protect you from spam. I hope someone is able to help you and I'll check in on this thread again soon.

highlander20816 24-11-20 06:51

Tomb Raider underworld controls

Hello my friend how are you I didn't mean to do anything wrong I was just trying to get help with a game I have cerebral palsy with a slightly bad left hand I'm Tomb Raider underworld and I'm in Thailand I'm at the part where you move the statues to catch the sunlight and open up another part of the game but then when you get there there's an Idol where you got to pull down and that's where I get stuck you see you use Q to use the grapple and then you use E to pull the idle down but when I use the letter E to pull the idle down it won't work so I'm pushing on E over and over again and no matter what I do it won't work and that's where I get stuck I cried everything did I can think of to get this thing to work but it won't I asked for advice on online people have made suggestions but everything I try just won't work I'm really stuck in this game and it really is pissing me off it's gotten to the point where I call the organization Edios to help and I emailed them also that's why I left my email address in case someone can help if someone could send me they're complete Tomb Raider underworld default profile with an autosave that would help I had to do with two other games too if you can have any suggestions that could help me to that would be greatly appreciated I'm just trying to finish the game thank you very much ---------MIKE.

Shirley_Manson 25-11-20 01:23

Hey Mike, that is a known glitch, you need to grapple the statue and then press E multiple times FAST. Also if you need savegames check out Stella's Tomb Raider site, there are 100% saves for every game in LAU trilogy.
I really hope you will manage to finish the game. :hug: