Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

griffabee 13-02-24 20:32

I got an few evenings out of playing this when it came out.

Would be interesting to see the furthest-progress non-whale player's stats!!

blue_box 11-03-24 15:05

The game is not loading for me and freezes at 44% :( I wonder if anyone has the same problem.

And do we have any news from new developers?

UroshUchiha 11-03-24 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_box (Post 8449758)
The game is not loading for me and freezes at 44% :( I wonder if anyone has the same problem.

And do we have any news from new developers?

Usually when that happens you have to clear the game data/cache and it should work.

Darkon 13-03-24 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_box (Post 8449758)
And do we have any news from new developers?

Everything's been crickets ever since lol so much for reassuring us that the game wouldn't die, I actually stopped playing a while back because there's a bug in my game where the Lions' growl attack doesn't actually damage Lara in Greece :p

charmedangelin 14-03-24 02:34

They should pull the game from the app store and refund people's purchases tbh.

blue_box 18-03-24 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8449772)
Usually when that happens you have to clear the game data/cache and it should work.

It first it didn't work, but I've checked the game a few days after and it launched :rolleyes: Thank you!


Turns out some assets from next two egyptian levels were posted on artstation long time ago: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/39nR4B

Darkon 18-03-24 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_box (Post 8451949)
It first it didn't work, but I've checked the game a few days after and it launched :rolleyes: Thank you!


Turns out some assets from next two egyptian levels were posted on artstation long time ago: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/39nR4B

I was so excited about playing the TR2 levels and story in Reloaded but at this pace we'll be lucky if we get Atlantis before this game dies :vlol:

UroshUchiha 18-03-24 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkon (Post 8452110)
I was so excited about playing the TR2 levels and story in Reloaded but at this pace we'll be lucky if we get Atlantis before this game dies :vlol:

Can something that was never alive actually die?

Darkon 18-03-24 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8452112)
Can something that was never alive actually die?

Good point, this game was cursed from the beginning :o.

blue_box 20-03-24 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkon (Post 8452110)
I was so excited about playing the TR2 levels and story in Reloaded but at this pace we'll be lucky if we get Atlantis before this game dies :vlol:

Wait, what? When was the info about playing TR2 levels in Reloaded?
I have a feeling they actually never got to make Atlantis levels for the game.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.