Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Psyched 14-02-07 17:43

At least levelling up wasn't quite as hellish as in FFV... :(

Legend of Lara 14-02-07 18:08

I am currently hooked on FFX-2. I love acting silly and change dresspheres a million times in a battle. :D

Forwen 14-02-07 19:56

[QUOTE=Legend of Lara;1575414]I am currently hooked on FFX-2. I love acting silly and change dresspheres a million times in a battle. :D[/QUOTE]
Oh poopie, I turned these animations off as soon as it was possible. I was actually quite irritated the game still forced me to watch this sad show at least once per each dress sphere I found.

Alive_and_Funky 14-02-07 20:04

I plan to get into the Final Fantasy series someday. I've heard a lot of people saying that VII is the greatest, while others class it as "overrated." Either way, it seems a game I'll have to play eventually, and I really like good RPGs. :D
Would Final Fantasy VII be good to start off with? Oh, and are either Sora, Riku or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts in any of the games?

Rivendell 14-02-07 20:05

I'd recommend going from FF7 onwards (solely because it's what I did!) I like the plots better in FF7/8/9 than in any of them before it, and find that I can relate to the characters a lot more and get much more drawn into the plot :tmb:

Angelus 14-02-07 20:15

I've never really liked FF, tbh.

Mad Tony 14-02-07 20:16

[quote=Angelus;1575908]I've never really liked FF, tbh.[/quote]
Well then don't post here.
If you don't like it, then what's the point in posting in here?

Forwen 14-02-07 20:26

[QUOTE=Alive_and_Funky;1575859]I plan to get into the Final Fantasy series someday. I've heard a lot of people saying that VII is the greatest, while others class it as "overrated."[/QUOTE]
Nonono! It's too much of a love-or-hate title to risk getting disappointed like that! (And it's also one of the greatest mistakes of a history, plastering the name of a legend on something like [i]that[/i])
[QUOTE=Mad Tony;1575910]Well then don't post here.
If you don't like it, then what's the point in posting in here?[/QUOTE]
'Cos nowhere in the thread title it says "praise only please", I think.

Mad Tony 14-02-07 20:28

[quote=Forwen;1575951]
'Cos nowhere in the thread title it says "praise only please", I think.[/quote]
True, but I've been slammed by people for saying the exact same thing before. :wve:

Forwen 14-02-07 20:32

[QUOTE=Mad Tony;1575963]True, but I've been slammed by people for saying the exact same thing before. :wve:[/QUOTE]
Was it Angelus or me? (that's a rhetorical question - this is getting way too far into OT atm, sorry)

By the way, has anyone here ever heard of R=U theory? Gotta say this is one of the reasons I love FFVIII so much.