Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Unseen Behind the Scenes Video! (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223304)

_Seth 18-08-19 11:59

Unseen Behind the Scenes Video!

This video has less than 200 views, and I personally have never seen it before, thinking I was well-versed in AoD BtS videos. Enjoy. :)

[youtube]mL22-Cmif1M[/youtube]

UroshUchiha 19-08-19 10:04

[QUOTE=_Seth;8122058]This video has less than 200 views, and I personally have never seen it before, thinking I was well-versed in AoD BtS videos. Enjoy. :)

[youtube]mL22-Cmif1M[/youtube][/QUOTE]

"Kurtis is the coolest character ever", no.
When they said they had the whole story already planned and that this is just the first two chapters of the book... sigh.
Her laughing animation at the end, nightmare fuel and I love it :D

JsotoTRSaga 19-08-19 14:23

Thanks for posting, really interesting never before seen content. I wish the game had been released with the Duals... Lara looks amazing with them in this footage. I've never been fortunate to play AOD with the duals. (I've PS2 Version, but I think I'd rather have snow in the Monstrum Crimescene and visible Lasers in Louvre Galleries over the Duals from PC version)

Lol @The Coolest character

I really like seeing Adrian Smith talk, he spoke as if he really wanted AOD to be a good game, despite the results the team seemed passionate about it, hearing them makes you feel sad for them and excited to replay the unfinished game. I think current developers of TR all lack this passion.

Samz 19-08-19 17:00

[QUOTE=JsotoTRSaga;8122380]Thanks for posting, really interesting never before seen content. I wish the game had been released with the Duals... Lara looks amazing with them in this footage. I've never been fortunate to play AOD with the duals. (I've PS2 Version, but I think I'd rather have snow in the Monstrum Crimescene and visible Lasers in Louvre Galleries over the Duals from PC version)

Lol @The Coolest character

I really like seeing Adrian Smith talk, he spoke as if he really wanted AOD to be a good game, despite the results the team seemed passionate about it, hearing them makes you feel sad for them and excited to replay the unfinished game. I think current developers of TR all lack this passion.[/QUOTE]

You can use the EXE multi-patcher to easily enable snow and the lasers are still visible.

But yeah, they have a fully functional pick-up as seen with the test level so I wish they just did a quick and dirty fix and threw them in as a pick-up in some impossible to miss location.

Kapu 25-08-19 03:25

Thank you for sharing this! I'd seen it before but not in this good of quality. I'm surprised such a high res version even exists!

Teone 25-08-19 06:56

Thanks for this video. The trailing bloopers made my day happy :D

Chamayoo 25-08-19 09:18

I have never seen that move at 5:57. Happy to know this cool little thing !

MelikeLara 01-09-19 23:03

I came across this on a random tomb raider YouTube search and it's pretty interesting!

Dustie 02-09-19 10:40

Seen it before definitely, but not sure if it was the same upload and the same quality

redfox45 02-09-19 10:57

How much longer after TR5 was this game supposed to have been set?
Because having lost her edge would make sense if she had spent months/years recovering from injuries.
Was that meant to have been the idea? Because I don't get the sentence "the tomb in Egypt has weakerned her"