www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Spong 27-04-12 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6135792)
Crystal's concept.

You say that like no one else on the planet could've possibly dreamt up the trailer. That's the easy part. The hard part is the bit Visual Works did.

just*raidin*tomb 27-04-12 23:48

But what Visual Works did has virtually nothing to do with the game even graphically...

Crystal's concept has everything to do with the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6135801)
It may not happen it's nothing to be worried about. Remember not everything you hear or read is necessarily going to happen :) But in case it happens then it may be time to be concerned.

Lol I don't even know what's happening. :vlol:

larafan25 27-04-12 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6135803)
10% only

They took an idea to Visual Works, I'm sure.

I mean, Karl had this big idea, and they worked together to edit it up and then Visual Works made the trailer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6135811)
You say that like no one else on the planet could've possibly dreamt up the trailer. That's the easy part. The hard part is the bit Visual Works did.

For a lot of people on this forum, being imaginative and hypothetical is an issue.

But yet, the hard part would be creating the trailer.

Phlip 27-04-12 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6135816)
They took an idea to Visual Works, I'm sure.

I mean, Karl had this big idea, and they worked together to edit it up and then Visual Works made the trailer.



For a lot of people on this forum, being imaginative and hypothetical is an issue.

But yet, the hard part would be creating the trailer.

:gay:

JsotoTRSaga 27-04-12 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6135815)
But what Visual Works did has virtually nothing to do with the game even graphically...

Crystal's concept does has everything to do with the game.



Lol I don't even know what's happening. :vlol:

lol :vlol: Okay i'l explain to you:

In this planet there are Electric currents that make Electric artifacts such as a battery or TV Work. But if there's a huge solar storm that doesn't directly affect a human and can not be seen with the human eye happens then it may affect all of the communications (Such as Phones, TV Signals etc.) and it may even Damage lots of Electric Goods such as a computer or a Xbox 360 and even cars and the damaged Items may not work again since electricity was extinguished due to the massive solar storm and magnetic fields. But it may not happen it's just a theory NASA is trying to Prove and it is said that it happened before, 2 centuries ago.

just*raidin*tomb 27-04-12 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6135840)
lol :vlol: Okay i'l explain to you:

In this planet there are Electric currents that make Electric artifacts such as a battery or TV Work. But if there's a huge solar storm that doesn't directly affect a human and can not be seen with the human eye happens then it may affect all of the communications (Such as Phones, TV Signals etc.) and it may even Damage lots of Electric Goods such as a computer or a Xbox 360 and it may not work again since electricity was extinguished due to the massive solar storm and magnetic fields. But it may not happen it's just a theory NASA is trying to Prove and it is said that it happened before, 2 centuries ago.

Oh okay. Well I heard about something like this happening a few months ago and nothing happened.

Sounds like funnnnnnnn.

JsotoTRSaga 28-04-12 00:02

^Yes it has happened recently but the storm has not been strong enough to significantly damage the internet or the TV signals much. It may not happen as catastrophic as they think it will be though. Let's hope it doesn't happen the day TR Releases :p

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 00:05

I hope it does.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Stevo505 28-04-12 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6135575)
Which is cool, but to say you WILL love it is ridiculous.

No it's not. Given that I have loved each Tomb Raider game CD has made, it's pretty safe for me to say I'll love this one. And you don't need to respond to my post acting like it is a travesty that I love Crystal's games.

larafan25 28-04-12 00:15

I will love TReboot and it will take the place side-by-side TR4 at the top of my list of fave TR games.

Bai.

Lukass 28-04-12 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6135890)
I will love TReboot and it will take the place side-by-side TR4 at the top of my list of fave TR games.

Bai.

:tmb: Yesh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135887)
No it's not. Given that I have loved each Tomb Raider game CD has made, it's pretty safe for me to say I'll love this one. And you don't need to respond to my post acting like it is a travesty that I love Crystal's games.

:vlol:

Alexander990 28-04-12 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135887)
No it's not. Given that I have loved each Tomb Raider game CD has made, it's pretty safe for me to say I'll love this one. And you don't need to respond to my post acting like it is a travesty that I love Crystal's games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6135890)
I will love TReboot and it will take the place side-by-side TR4 at the top of my list of fave TR games.

Bai.

how do you know?

Spong 28-04-12 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6135907)
how do you know?

They don't. They're just showing off their blind faith to make us jealous :p

larafan25 28-04-12 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6135907)
how do you know?

I don't know for sure, but so far...it's feeling like it will be...the game...of my lifetime.

Stevo505 28-04-12 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6135907)
how do you know?

I can predict the future ;).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6135911)
They don't. They're just showing off their blind faith to make us jealous :p

Yeah cause I totally care about your view of Crystal.

Lukass 28-04-12 00:24

And since I know and have seen more than you lot, I can say, that the game is going to be amazing!

:p

Stevo505 28-04-12 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6135917)
And since I know and have seen more than you lot, I can say, that the game is going to be amazing!

:p

Correct. :tmb:

Lukass 28-04-12 00:28

I want the gameplay trailer to be at least as long as the Turning Point, which is slightly over 3 minutes or something like that...D:

Alexander990 28-04-12 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6135911)
They don't. They're just showing off their blind faith to make us jealous :p

[IMG]http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif[/IMG] YEP

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6135913)
I don't know for sure, but so far...it's feeling like it will be...the game...of my lifetime.

We can only hope
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135914)
I can predict the future ;).

sure you can*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6135917)
And since I know and have seen more than you lot, I can say, that the game is going to be amazing!

:p

what exactly have you seen and how? :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135920)
Correct. :tmb:

yeah we all know that you always cover each other:p

Stevo505 28-04-12 00:46

No, we just know that TR will be amazing :D

Spong 28-04-12 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135962)
No, we just think that TR will be amazing :D

Fixed :tmb:
Nothing wrong with thinking that, but you look a bit mental if you claim to know it. Even larafan conceded as much when he said he didn't know for sure.

Stevo505 28-04-12 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6135972)
Fixed :tmb:
Nothing wrong with thinking that, but you look a bit mental if you claim to know it. Even larafan conceded as much when he said he didn't know for sure.

Oh god, do you honestly think I'm really deeming that I've seen or played the game to know enough about it? I'm exaggerating just a tad...

I believe Tomb Raider will be amazing. There. I guess I can't exaggerate here.

Lukass 28-04-12 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135981)
Oh god, do you honestly think I'm really deeming that I've seen or played the game to know enough about it? I'm exaggerating just a tad...

I believe Tomb Raider will be amazing. There. I guess I can't exaggerate here.

Yeah this. I like what I've seen so far, but I can't really say I love the game and that it's going to be amazing. It still can be the biggest fail in TR history.

Spong 28-04-12 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6135981)
I guess I can't exaggerate here.

Nope. It's in the forum rules :ohn:

Stevo505 28-04-12 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6135993)
Nope. It's in the forum rules :ohn:

Dun lie to me, Mr. spongy.

Bomb Fighter 28-04-12 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6135929)
I want the gameplay trailer to be at least as long as the Turning Point, which is slightly over 3 minutes or something like that...D:

I would like that too. But if they go for a 3 min trailer theyīd better include true gameplay and not mainly shots from cinematics like in TRU trailer. I donīt want them to show the whole plot in cutscenes. I want to see what Lara is able to do!

Lukass 28-04-12 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6136481)
I would like that too. But if they go for a 3 min trailer theyīd better include true gameplay and not mainly shots from cinematics like in TRU trailer. I donīt want them to show the whole plot in cutscenes. I want to see what Lara is able to do!

I don't think the trailer will look anything like the TRU launch trailer. I bet we'll see some shots from cutscenes, Lara using the pickaxe, they are certainly going to show some traversal system, so I expect to see some jumping in the trailer too and maybe they'll show some unseen character and the scavengers. And I'd love them to avoid any spoilers. I don't want to hear Lara saying something that would spoil the game. Or to see anything that would almost reveal the main plot, if you know what I mean. They should just show us what she can do, some environments...

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 09:18

I think it will be really cinematic to be honest.

I imagine its pace slow and mysterious at the beginning and by the end slight glimpses of all kinds of awesome.

Lukass 28-04-12 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6136521)
I think it will be really cinematic to be honest.

I imagine its pace slow and mysteries and by the end slight glimpses of all kinds of awesome.

Care to elaborate? I mean every trailer is cinematic, isn't it?

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 09:20

I don't really know how to elaborate. It's just what I think. o.O

The game itself is cinematic so... yeah I imagine it being similar to an Uncharted gameplay trailer.

Lukass 28-04-12 09:21

I'm positive we'll see some action, not just shots from cutscenes lol

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 09:26

I imagine something like this actually...except way more VisCErAL.


Lukass 28-04-12 09:28

That doesn't look that bad, so I wouldn't mind. But I want it to be longer :p

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 09:30

Don't we all? Wouldn't want it to spoil too much though. :)

I think 2 to 3 minutes is enough.

Lukass 28-04-12 09:36

Wouldn't it be cool, if they gave us a teaser of the trailer like for example 10th May? I know a trailer about a trailer is hilarious, but I would love to get some peek D:

just*raidin*tomb 28-04-12 09:37

Sometimes they do that. It's not a stretch but I'm not counting on it. :p It would be nice.

Lukass 28-04-12 09:40

Even one screenshot from the trailer as a peek would make me happy :p They gave us two screenshots from the Turning Point before its revelation. I hope they're going to do the same now D:

Bomb Fighter 28-04-12 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6136517)
I don't think the trailer will look anything like the TRU launch trailer. I bet we'll see some shots from cutscenes, Lara using the pickaxe, they are certainly going to show some traversal system, so I expect to see some jumping in the trailer too and maybe they'll show some unseen character and the scavengers. And I'd love them to avoid any spoilers. I don't want to hear Lara saying something that would spoil the game. Or to see anything that would almost reveal the main plot, if you know what I mean. They should just show us what she can do, some environments...

TRU launch trailer is amazing. But it isnīt showing any gameplay. I was talking about its first gameplay trailer. I want something similar to it, but with more shots from in-game and not cinematics. They should include Laraīs voice talking about what is going on on the island. Like what happend after Turning Point. And as she says e.g. " i had to fight for my life " they show combat, or i donīt know, itīs just one of my ideas.

Weemanply109 28-04-12 14:47

I wouldn't mind a teaser of the trailer in early May. :pi:

lcroft_lc 28-04-12 15:13

^ I bet nobody minds it. :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.