www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Alister's_Brain 27-01-13 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6623713)
He's completely random, who is he actually? Is he just "famous" (Zachary Levy famous :rolleyes: ... ) or do they just found him on the street and asked him to do a commercial :confused: ?

He's an UFC fighter. Something like a flyweight Champion. Just google him ;)

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alister's_Brain (Post 6623714)
He's an UFC fighter. Something like a flyweight Champion. Just google him ;)

Nah, I hardly care that much :p ...!

But thanks anyway :) .

Stevo505 27-01-13 09:10

Can't they get like.. the guy from 127 hours or something? Boxing has no relation to Tomb Raider at all.

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6623720)
Can't they get like.. the guy from 127 hours or something? Boxing has no relation to Tomb Raider at all.

This, but if you're reffering to Zachary Levy GOD NO!

MyRaider4Life 27-01-13 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6623720)
Can't they get like.. the guy from 127 hours or something? Boxing has no relation to Tomb Raider at all.

Apparently his life follows the same type of struggle as Lara's did.

Alister's_Brain 27-01-13 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6623723)
Apparently his life follows the same type of struggle as Lara's did.

He crashed on an island, hunted and killed to survive? :p

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alister's_Brain (Post 6623729)
He crashed on an island, hunted and killed to survive? :p

Lol, I was thinking of posting a similar post but I decided not to in the end xD !

Also, don't forget the "rape" ;) .

Stevo505 27-01-13 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alister's_Brain (Post 6623729)
He crashed on an island, hunted and killed to survive? :p

He fell into a crevice and had to cut off his arm to survive. That relates more to Lara than some boxing champ.

Alister's_Brain 27-01-13 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6623732)
He fell into a crevice and had to cut off his arm to survive. That relates more to Lara than some boxing champ.

That was meant for the UFC guy, but Id rather see an actual trailer to the game than promoting any celeb, athlete...

Shark_Blade 27-01-13 09:48

Agree with the 127 hours guy, he likes to travel and explore the wild, whic has more relation to what Lara does, more than the boxing guy. So random.

Ronack 27-01-13 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6623720)
Can't they get like.. the guy from 127 hours or something? Boxing has no relation to Tomb Raider at all.

I don't know. I'd wager top money on that Lara studied boxing at some point.

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronack (Post 6623741)
I don't know. I'd wager top money on that Lara studied boxing at some point.

You mean in the current bio or the previous ones?

It's definatelY NOT part of any of the previous ones 'cause I would have remembered it *I'm that flawless* but as for the current one I'm not sure...

Ronack 27-01-13 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6623747)
You mean in the current bio or the previous ones?

It's definatelY NOT part of any of the previous ones 'cause I would have remembered it *I'm that flawless* but as for the current one I'm not sure...

Well, it's not like we know every detail of the previous incarnations. I always imagined her as having trained in all those sports.

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronack (Post 6623752)
Well, it's not like we know every detail of the previous incarnations. I always imagined her as having trained in all those sports.

We knew she was doing ballet when she was really young and took up rock climbing while at college (she would skip her tennis lessons) . But tjat's just that, she never took up boxing, we would have known and she would have used it on at least one occassion. I doubt she was tought any martial art.

Lukass 27-01-13 10:24

36 days, mah god!

Jami393 27-01-13 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6623771)
36 days, mah god!

At this moment that isn't long enough for me, because I'm trying to get the money for the CE version, the controller and the limited edition strategy guide.

Stevo505 27-01-13 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6623771)
36 days, mah god!

Oh my. ._.

Soul 27-01-13 10:53

*changes signature* YAY

Only TR lover 27-01-13 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6623771)
36 days, mah god!

:jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

FearEffect 27-01-13 11:38

http://cghub.com/files/Image/415001-...96/448_max.jpg

http://cghub.com/files/Image/393001-.../407_large.jpg

I think it's official now :eek:

Phlip 27-01-13 11:41

He seriously has Esc on his shirt?

CD just love to make us cringe.

http://stopthesun.com/blog/wp-conten.../03/cringe.jpg

LarasFan 27-01-13 11:44

OMG!!! Alex reminds me of an actor here in my country :confused: WTF?!

Jami393 27-01-13 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6623827)
http://cghub.com/files/Image/415001-416000/415496/448_max.jpg

http://cghub.com/files/Image/393001-.../407_large.jpg

I think it's official now :eek:

I recognise the bottom character being Sam, but who is the guy who has ESC on his shirt.

FearEffect 27-01-13 11:45

^
Alex :)

Jami393 27-01-13 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6623839)
^
Alex :)

So was he one of the characters on the ship?

FearEffect 27-01-13 11:48

Yup :)

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/...5711836038.png

Phlip 27-01-13 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6623836)
OMG!!! Alex reminds me of an actor here in my country :confused: WTF?!

And what country would that be?

Jami393 27-01-13 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6623842)

And I assume his job on the ship had something to do with computers.

BinRaider 27-01-13 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6623836)
OMG!!! Alex reminds me of an actor here in my country :confused: WTF?!

He reminds me of an actor too but I really don't know who.

Phlip 27-01-13 11:58

Spiderman?

Bomb Fighter 27-01-13 12:00

Oh my, that Alex concept art :cln::cln::cln: Hottest male character in TR history :D

LarasFan 27-01-13 12:01

http://www.cyladies.com/sites/defaul...9972583_11.jpg

The picture isn't quite good, I'll try to look for another but, for me they look a lot alike.

BinRaider 27-01-13 12:03

oh for ****'s sake. He looks identical to the actor i'm thinking of but I can't remember his name...

GAWD.

He looks sexy tho. He needs to sort that hair out and I would.

Phlip 27-01-13 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6623859)
Oh my, that Alex concept art :cln::cln::cln: Hottest male character in TR history :D

His shameless geekiness is high unattractive.

And...

http://www.universotombraider.com/james_avatar.jpg

LarasFan 27-01-13 12:07

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...66525948_n.jpg

:/ This is all I can find... Sorry :( (I really hate the actor though. Worst one ever)

Bomb Fighter 27-01-13 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6623868)
His shameless geekiness is high unattractive.

And...

[IMG]http://www.universotombraider.com/james_avatar.jpg[/IG]

That is a caricature of man tbh

LNSNHGTDS 27-01-13 12:13

I can't understand people anymore, first you like Zombie-Roth and know you like this... thing? Rutland was a lot better to be honest! Even Alister was better than him (Legend version at least) !

cool_omar 27-01-13 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6623865)
oh for ****'s sake. He looks identical to the actor i'm thinking of but I can't remember his name...

GAWD.

He looks sexy tho. He needs to sort that hair out and I would.

Robert Buckly? The nerd guy from 666 park avenue? He looks like him to me atleast. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0118682/

BinRaider 27-01-13 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool_omar (Post 6623887)
Robert Buckly? The nerd guy from 666 park avenue? He looks like him to me atleast. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0118682/

No, it's not him. I think he's either American or English. But, ZOMG I don't know.

cool_omar 27-01-13 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6623888)
No, it's not him. I think he's either American or English. But, ZOMG I don't know.

The only guy I can think of at this point is Seth Green.


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.