www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Underhoe 04-02-13 20:53

I hope it was worth spending a whole day on. -__-

SpyrosMonster 04-02-13 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6635746)
I hope it was worth spending a whole day on. -__-

Make more... D:

TheShadowOfMe 04-02-13 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6635746)
I hope it was worth spending a whole day on. -__-

WOW, amazing! :)

BinRaider 04-02-13 21:04

Just went against my better judgement and pre-ordered the UK survival edition after all my bitching. I hate myself.

Lio123 04-02-13 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6635746)
I hope it was worth spending a whole day on. -__-

Amazing! love the song at the end:)

Evan C. 04-02-13 21:09

Yes, loved it!

Underhoe 04-02-13 21:13

Thank you guys! I'm happy you like it. :D

**LARA LOVER** 04-02-13 21:21

Love the video Underhoe! :tmb:

What do you guys think of my Deviant Art Contest entry? :D

http://i45.************/6prnfc.png

TheRCroft 04-02-13 21:24

Woooow, that is absolutely stunning, LARA LOVER :cln:

Mikky 04-02-13 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** (Post 6635809)
Love the video Underhoe! :tmb:

What do you guys think of my Deviant Art Contest entry? :D

http://i45.************/6prnfc.png

Wow, that's amazing! I like your art style. Well done.

tomekkobialka 04-02-13 21:55

I can SOOO picture this track playing in the game. u__u


Rai 04-02-13 22:57

@Underhoe, Gawd dammit, you could have said 'spoilers' before I pressed play. I saw stuff I hadn't before. What's seen can't be unseen :(. Tis mah fault for having the urge to watch all these fan videos :p

@BinRaider, welcome to the pre-order dark side :mis:. You'll be fine. Trust me.

Underhoe 04-02-13 23:04

^My apologies, I admit I did try to put rare footages in the video. :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** (Post 6635809)
Love the video Underhoe! :tmb:

What do you guys think of my Deviant Art Contest entry? :D

http://sean945.deviantart.com/art/Reborn-352450469

Thank you! That is a very nice art you have there, too. :D

MyRaider4Life 05-02-13 06:05

I just found out I have a half day at school on March 5. /screams

Stevo505 05-02-13 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6636247)
I just found out I have a half day at school on March 5. /screams

I have work. Getting my shift covered. :D

TRItheMaster 05-02-13 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6636251)
I have work. Getting my shift covered. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6636247)
I just found out I have a half day at school on March 5. /screams

And I'm home schooled!! We're the three happyteers! :jmp:

Captain Rob 05-02-13 06:46

I have a confession to make...
To get ready for the new game to come out. I've been trying to finish parts of older games I've put off. I've just about finished playing Anniversary... FOR THE FIRST TIME. I'm up to the final battle with Natla. It's a really good game but the controls give me problems sometimes. And I admit to using the online guide to find all of the pickups.

LNSNHGTDS 05-02-13 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6635746)
I hope it was worth spending a whole day on. -__-

Oh the awesomeness! There's many places I've never seen before on you video :cln: , they all look awesome! By the way, is "Yamati" the island's actual name?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Rob (Post 6636258)
I have a confession to make...
To get ready for the new game to come out. I've been trying to finish parts of older games I've put off. I've just about finished playing Anniversary... FOR THE FIRST TIME. I'm up to the final battle with Natla. It's a really good game but the controls give me problems sometimes. And I admit to using the online guide to find all of the pickups.

It's never too late to do something :p , I still haven't played the three first games, something which I must eventually do. I have no problem with Anniversary's controls, but I guess it's until you get used to them. Well I didn't have an Internet connection at the time (when I was playing Anni. for the first time) so I had to find everything by myself, which was a rean pain in the ass!

SpyrosMonster 05-02-13 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6636251)
I have work. Getting my shift covered. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6636247)
I just found out I have a half day at school on March 5. /screams

And I won't have the game until then... :( *cries*

LNSNHGTDS 05-02-13 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6636333)
And I won't have the game until then... :( *cries*

Welcome to the club :( ...

Underhoe 05-02-13 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6636296)
Oh the awesomeness! There's many places I've never seen before on you video :cln: , they all look awesome! By the way, is "Yamati" the island's actual name?

Thanks! Its name is Yamatai indeed, there's even a map somewhere which I can't find now...

LNSNHGTDS 05-02-13 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6636362)
Thanks! Its name is Yamatai indeed, there's even a map somewhere which I can't find now...

Oh yes, I think I know what you're talking about!

Soul 05-02-13 11:01

Fantastic video, Underhoe! :tmb:

FearEffect 05-02-13 14:57

Hii people, are you still interested in my montages ? :)

Preview :

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/...5824260721.png

MissJodieG 05-02-13 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6636577)
Hii people, are you still interested in my montages ? :)

Preview :

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/...5824260721.png

looks awesome!

Gamd1011 05-02-13 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6636577)
Hii people, are you still interested in my montages ? :)

Preview :

Man, you're really whipping these out :p.

That's amazing! :cln:

TRItheMaster 05-02-13 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6636577)
Hii people, are you still interested in my montages ? :)

Preview :

[IG]http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/02/05/130205035824260721.png[/IMG]

Gorgeous! :eek:

FearEffect 05-02-13 15:01

Thanks :hug:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/036/a/2/tomb_raider___unofficial_wallpaper_by_tombraider_s urvivor-d5twzc2.png

Kiss-Bite 05-02-13 15:15

Fantastic image! :)

Well, I've just upgraded my PS3 to a 500GB Super Slim. Assassins Creed III special edition, Uncharted III GOTYE, Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition and Amazing Spiderman HD also came with it!

In a addition, I pre-ordered Tomb Raider which is a first for me. All the shop assistants were expressing just how "SUPER EXCITED" they were for the new TR, whilst taking my order! :D

Soul 05-02-13 15:37

Looking fantastic, FearEffect!

klona 05-02-13 15:47

Wow, this needs to be my desktop background! :eek:

lcroft_lc 05-02-13 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6636628)
Wow, this needs to be my desktop background! :eek:

Already mine. :D

**LARA LOVER** 05-02-13 16:30

So I'm guessing there's not going to be anything new today? :o

lcroft_lc 05-02-13 16:35

Today just started officially in USA where Meagan lives. ;)





MissJodieG 05-02-13 17:09

I really hope that we are going to get some news today..

HAHA LOOOL XD 05-02-13 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6636671)
Today just started officially in USA where Meagan lives. ;)





OMG I saw Meagan play, she is so cute :hug:

SpyrosMonster 05-02-13 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHA LOOOL XD (Post 6636712)
OMG I saw Meagan play, she is so cute :hug:

Was going to say the same thing! She looks so cute when she's focused on something... :hug:

HAHA LOOOL XD 05-02-13 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6636714)
Was going to say the same thing! She looks so cute when she's focused on something... :hug:

She is just the best community manager ever :hug:

SpyrosMonster 05-02-13 17:39

ERMAHGERD! I was going through my old Youtube videos and I forgot completely about this one. I don't even remember making it. D:


Bomb Fighter 05-02-13 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 6636706)
I really hope that we are going to get some news today..

Exactly in 4 weeks the game will be out, so I think for 99,99% weŽll get something today.


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.