Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Rise of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Rise of the Tomb Raider General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=201755)

lance6439 06-08-13 19:27

Rise of the Tomb Raider General Chat

[CENTER]Self explanatory but just keep in mind this simple rule from the moderation team:

[QUOTE]Thread intended for those thoughts and posts that don't really fit into any one of the threads we already have and don't truly deserve a thread all their very own. Kind of like a General Chat, but only for the future game. If someone doesn't stick to making it about TR, then they may reconsider and as well just use regular OC.[/QUOTE]

Thread will be moderated strictly and irrelevant posts/spam will be dealt accordingly with consequences for spammer(s) :D
[/CENTER]

Mikky 06-08-13 19:32

I really actually want the Glee Cast to do the main theme tune for the game this time...

Nah, I'm just kidding. :D Woo, a new general TR thread for the new game. Let the hair and lift/elevator topics begin!

lance6439 06-08-13 19:52

Id like for her to go back looking unrealistic and stuff.

I don't like how CD made her try to be real.

strawberry22 06-08-13 20:10

Well I think she'll progress. She'll probably still be quite weak in the new game I'm guessing, still progressing.

klona 06-08-13 20:15

^ Yes, after killing an army she is still weak. :p

[QUOTE=Mikky;6873222]I really actually want the Glee Cast to do the main theme tune for the game this time...[/QUOTE]

I thought I clicked on the other thread... :pi:

_Ninja_ 06-08-13 20:16

She'll progress. I wouldn't count on her breasts growing.

spyrostr 06-08-13 20:45

[QUOTE=klona;6873246]^ Yes, after killing an army she is still weak. :p

[/QUOTE]

she had to do it though....i guess in the new game we 'll have the option to avoid mass killings

Mikky 06-08-13 20:54

^ Ha! Don't hold your breath. :p

[QUOTE=lance6439;6873234]Id like for her to go back looking unrealistic and stuff.

I don't like how CD made her try to be real.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna happen. It's not what CD are going for anymore. They want TR to be taken seriously now and that's not gonna happen if Lara has watermelons for ****s again.

[QUOTE=strawberry22;6873242]Well I think she'll progress. She'll probably still be quite weak in the new game I'm guessing, still progressing.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I agree.

[QUOTE=klona;6873246]^ Yes, after killing an army she is still weak. :p[/quote]

Lol

[quote]I thought I clicked on the other thread... :pi:[/QUOTE]

Double lol. :pi:

lance6439 06-08-13 21:03

She was more realistic to me throughout all the TR games except TR9.

GUMI 06-08-13 21:03

[QUOTE=lance6439;6873234]Id like for her to go back looking unrealistic and stuff.

I don't like how CD made her try to be real.[/QUOTE]

Wat.
No.
Lara is...
Gone :O
But Laura...is...
Here! :D
Laura looks so much better than Lara.
(Ok those who don't get it, Lara is CD Lara and Laura is the SE laura)