www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

just*raidin*tomb 30-03-18 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutUpReyes (Post 7845602)
I really miss being able to press a button to move her faster whilst moving along a ledge or using a ladder. It made something really tedious faster and more interactive. A small touch that would make a big difference for me.

Also I do wish she felt less floaty. The way she jumped to and grabbed ledges in LAU was fine for me, plus there was more options as you could aim Lara to jump backwards.

Yeah i def miss the option to move faster while shimmying. Its a good thing she doesnt do it that often. Because she is quite slow.

MattTR 30-03-18 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7845579)

Beautiful indeed. For some reason my level of excitement is on par with Underworld. :jmp: Not as much as Legend yet! :p

CrowdedToaster 30-03-18 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7845617)

Holy **** they updated??? Wow. Last time I checked their wikis (a very long time ago clearly - like a year or so?) none of the characters apart from Lara were updated with their status and stuff beyond the events in TR2013

jackoimina 30-03-18 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7845579)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7845581)
That’s beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7845593)
Wtf, for a second I thought it was official. Very nice artwork by whoever it is. Fabulous.

Wait that's mine:yik: Why is it so hard for IG pages to give credit to the artist? They even copied my text under the photo completr with emojies and hashtags:hea::eek: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg57tsHH...y=jasmindencic :facepalm:

EDIT: Thanks btw! Can't wait for shadow now, I had to give it a try with my own poster or smth lol

charmedangelin 30-03-18 14:34

I just thought about something. I've been thinking about the specs of the game, but then I remembered that this game will have to run on PS4 and XBOX One. So I don't think they're going to dramatically change the specs for this game. I think they may improve on certain areas of the graphics like better Antialiasing and stuff, but I'm pretty sure it might look similar to Rise.

GRiannisRaider 30-03-18 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 7845903)
I just thought about something. I've been thinking about the specs of the game, but then I remembered that this game will have to run on PS4 and XBOX One. So I don't think they're going to dramatically change the specs for this game. I think they may improve on certain areas of the graphics like better Antialiasing and stuff, but I'm pretty sure it might look similar to Rise.

I believe the game would look similar to uncharted's graphics ... more photorealistic :o I really liked how uncharted looked like most of the time ! In rise some places were not that good... I believe it was because of the lighting Idk :p

charmedangelin 30-03-18 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRiannisRaider (Post 7845908)
I believe the game would look similar to uncharted's graphics ... more photorealistic :o I really liked how uncharted looked like most of the time ! In rise some places were not that good... I believe it was because of the lighting Idk :p

Most certainly, the graphics suffer the most in Rise when you get to Soviet Installation and Geothermal Valley. I know on PC these two areas look like a pixelated mess because the game lacks proper Antialiasing, thus making things like trees and vegetation look jagged and very pixelated. I honestly thought my graphics card was broken in those areas.

GRiannisRaider 30-03-18 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 7845921)
Most certainly, the graphics suffer the most in Rise when you get to Soviet Installation and Geothermal Valley. I know on PC these two areas look like a pixelated mess because the game lacks proper Antialiasing, thus making things like trees and vegetation look jagged and very pixelated. I honestly thought my graphics card was broken in those areas.

In Syria Btw the game looked truly amazing ! Pfff :(

charmedangelin 30-03-18 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRiannisRaider (Post 7845950)
In Syria Btw the game looked truly amazing ! Pfff :(

Yes, I was amazed by how beautiful it was. Best part about it was that there was zero white paint in Syria. The colors were gorgeous. :)

just*raidin*tomb 30-03-18 15:38

I just had a thought! Omg what if we get those creepy ass creatures from the leaked concepts of Tomb Raider Ascension? Or something similar. I would be straight up dead.