www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Leon2703 15-03-18 19:45

So, is there any word on the VA for this game? Camilla just posted the teaser on her ig account, is she gonna reprise her role?

Baratheon 15-03-18 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7835513)
So, is there any word on the VA for this game? Camilla just posted the teaser on her ig account, is she gonna reprise her role?

https://twitter.com/camilluddington/...97421483163648

Grimaldi 15-03-18 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7835513)
So, is there any word on the VA for this game? Camilla just posted the teaser on her ig account, is she gonna reprise her role?

Yes, she tweeted the trailer with the caption that she’s been “very busy” and will be at the presentation on April 27th. :)

BigR4444 15-03-18 19:48

Shes confirmed to be at the reveal event in Tribeca, so safe to she shes back...

Costel 15-03-18 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7835513)
So, is there any word on the VA for this game? Camilla just posted the teaser on her ig account, is she gonna reprise her role?

No, she is just trolling people.:ton:

Seriously now...why would she even post the teaser if she wasn´t going to reprise her role?

Athukraz 15-03-18 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigR4444 (Post 7835520)
Shes confirmed to be at the reveal event in Tribeca, so safe to she shes back...

And I thought I had it bad with fast typing spell checking and stuff like this :eek:

TheShadowOfMe 15-03-18 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 7835528)
And I thought I had it bad with fast typing spell checking and stuff like this :eek:

:vlol:

Leon2703 15-03-18 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 7835525)
No, she is just trolling people.:ton:

Seriously now...why would she even post the teaser if she wasn´t going to reprise her role?

Maybe shes a fan :p

Anyway, I am glad shes back for the *hopefully* grand finale of this 'origin' story.

boubouk 15-03-18 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 7835264)
Actually yes, I knew the duals weren't going to be in this game due to a certain leaker that I couldn't really mention here. They actually talked to one of the developers and apparently were told that the technology isn't ready for dual pistols.

A poor excuse in my book.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat??? :(
Please tell me you are joking, it can't be true :(

TheShadowOfMe 15-03-18 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7835538)
Maybe shes a fan :p

Anyway, I am glad shes back for the *hopefully* grand finale of this 'origin' story.

You take that back. :eek: :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.