www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Hazelphoenix 22-04-18 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurtis666 (Post 7859940)
So it got deleted lol surprised he even thought people will fall for that fake "leak"

He kept pulling the same crap on twitter too. Thankfully not many fans fell for his tricks, but it truly is fascinating to see the length some people would go to have their 5 minutes of glory, as if the official reveal only one week later wouldn’t expose them anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kurtis666 22-04-18 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7859943)
He kept pulling the same crap on twitter too. Thankfully not many fans fell for his tricks, but it truly is fascinating to see the length some people would go to have their 5 minutes of glory, as if the official reveal only one week later wouldn’t expose them anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really? lol well I guess sometimes people are just looking for attention.

CrowdedToaster 22-04-18 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 7859938)
In this game I need Lara to climb stuff with bare hands/without axes.

Oh I would love to see that return! I liked some of the rock climbing animations in TRU, especially in Thailand. I'd love to see that again with improvements

2001LC20 22-04-18 16:06

We have axe(s), a machete and a possible spear! I hope melee weapons will take a important role in the gameplay and i can't wait to make wonders with the machete! I want to put it right in to the heart or the head or cut some body parts idk :jmp:

lizardspock110 22-04-18 16:16

I LOVE this :jmp:


Moosey 22-04-18 16:18

omg friday can't come soon enough :jmp:

TRExpertgamer 22-04-18 16:19

I really don't ever want to see the process of development of the Tomb Raider franchise to ever disappear from my sight like that ever again! :mad:

Hazelphoenix 22-04-18 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7859962)
i can't wait to make wonders with the machete! I want to put it right in to the heart or the head or cut some body parts idk :jmp:

I hope we will be able to make badass combos, maybe through weapon upgrades or something. Murdering the hell out of every single enemy that gets in my way using the machete is going to be delightful :ohn:

Lareando 22-04-18 16:44

Anyone knows what time does the event start on Friday? :confused:

2001LC20 22-04-18 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7859973)
I hope we will be able to make badass combos, maybe through weapon upgrades or something. Murdering the hell out of every single enemy that gets in my way using the machete is going to be delightful :ohn:

Yess!!!!!!! 😍


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.