www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Error96 27-06-20 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 8211005)
here are some interesting statistics about the trilogy i found, it’s about the total player count for each game and platform

The higher number for Xbox platforms than PS for 2013 just doesn't look right at all. Even if there is any truth to these figures the conclusion must be that the drop in PS due to the exclusivity is huge, with no increase in Xbox players. They really made a big mistake going for that deal.

Lara_Fan1 27-06-20 14:25

The only way the Xbox numbers can be higher is if they’ve combined it with the PC sales as well, it’s common knowledge that the majority of players, console wise, is the PS.

Portugalraider 27-06-20 23:37

Why did I only just discovered Brian D'Oliveira also has on his soundcloud page a "SotTR Conceptual Album" with 15 extra tracks that weren't in SotTR's OST?

Seriously, this man has to compose for Tomb Raider once again. His work was phenomenal! The more I hear it the more it becomes one of my favourite OSTs of the franchise!

charmedangelin 28-06-20 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8211240)
Why did I only just discovered Brian D'Oliveira also has on his soundcloud page a "SotTR Conceptual Album" with 15 extra tracks that weren't in SotTR's OST?

Seriously, this man has to compose for Tomb Raider once again. His work was phenomenal! The more I hear it the more it becomes one of my favourite OSTs of the franchise!

There some good tracks from Shadow, I just wish the story accommodated the music.

Best ones are probably when the game opens, during the tsunami, the serpants heart, and when your fighting the enemies in the Pillar I think, will have to double check that. Also think DLC 7 had some good music as well.

Amunet 28-06-20 11:24

Quote:

Brian D'Oliveira did a truly remarkable work with Shadow's OST! Definitely the best in the reboot trilogy. I wouldn't mind if he returned for future installments.

Rai 28-06-20 12:24

Quote:

I clicked on this link, but I can't find any SotTR tracks. What am I missing?

Vaskito 28-06-20 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8211313)
I clicked on this link, but I can't find any SotTR tracks. What am I missing?

To me, Shadow tracks are the first thing appearing when I open that link

Rai 28-06-20 12:42

Maybe it's because I'm using my Kindle. I don't know why else I can't see them.

Lyle Croft 28-06-20 13:14

Pisco the ghost

Jamise_Croft 28-06-20 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyle croft (Post 8211330)
pisco the ghost

lmaooo