www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Angel of Darkness (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Reborninshadow's Restored Voice Lines Project and More (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=226260)

Jathom95 03-12-21 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinsecolo (Post 8333778)
Is the new version of the patch still coming out?

Reborn can answer definitively, but it probably just needs a bit longer than anticipated. This is going to be a pretty substantial update, in regards to the content it will affect - so you'd definitely want to make sure there's no strange side effects or anything before releasing it. We just need to be patient. :)

reborninshadow 03-12-21 16:29

Yes it will come out of course. I've just been incredibly busy lately and couldn't find the time to work on it. I am hoping to release it until the end of this week though. If I can't finish everything I want until then, I'll probably just release what's been finished and release the rest later.

reborninshadow 05-12-21 16:39

Here's something neat I was able to do:

To make Lara not holster her weapon when sprinting, change these values in TRAOD_P4.exe with a hex editor:

Find: 07 56 E8 1F E7 FD FF
Replace: 07 56 E8 6B E2 FD FF

You still need to draw your weapon first before sprinting, you can't do it while sprinting. This should go well with Nakamichi's combat changes too.

I haven't seen any issues with it so far but this is still experimental so you may encounter problems, let me know if you have any issues.

https://i.imgur.com/2LJ6o7y.png

TRJTA 06-12-21 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by reborninshadow (Post 8334078)
Here's something neat I was able to do:

To make Lara not holster her weapon when sprinting, change these values in TRAOD_P4.exe with a hex editor:

Find: 07 56 E8 1F E7 FD FF
Replace: 07 56 E8 6B E2 FD FF

You still need to draw your weapon first before sprinting, you can't do it while sprinting. This should go well with Nakamichi's combat changes too.

I haven't seen any issues with it so far but this is still experimental so you may encounter problems, let me know if you have any issues.

https://i.imgur.com/2LJ6o7y.png

Ooohh! That's very cool!

reborninshadow 06-12-21 19:22

I've seen this being mentioned here lately so here is another experimental fix:

To fix Lara's inconsistent walking speed when hugging walls, do these hex changes in TRAOD_P4.exe:

Find: E8 94 8F FF FF
Replace With: 90 90 90 90 90

This disables the call to adjust the animation speed based on Analog movement since the PC version doesn't use that. Now she should always do it at max speed. Let me know if you see any issues with it.

LateRaider 06-12-21 20:43

you keep showing these great improvements! thanks! any chance you can help me with enabling missing animations on stairs? lol

reborninshadow 06-12-21 20:48

I've been trying to figure that out myself but haven't had much luck yet. I'll definitely share it I manage to do it.

Some other news: I also managed to make her be able to aim and shoot while in stealth mode (not talking about when hugging walls) so I will definitely release that sometime later.

I also managed to enable it when hugging walls so you can shoot around corners. It doesn't have the annoying game breaking bugs like the previous attempt someone else did but the animations don't look correct so I'm not too satisfied with that. It gets extremely buggy with the correct animations sadly.

LateRaider 06-12-21 20:51

thank you kindly. i know i do also want the more obvious blood splatter effect when L&K + foes take damage, but i can ultimately live without it. and i've given up on click4dylan's gallop back. but stealth, roll, sprint, and side-step on stairs are an absolute must for me to consider tank plus as "complete"

reborninshadow 06-12-21 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8334224)
thank you kindly. i know i do also want the more obvious blood splatter effect when L&K + foes take damage, but i can ultimately live without it. and i've given up on click4dylan's gallop back. but stealth, roll, sprint, and side-step on stairs are an absolute must for me to consider tank plus as "complete"

As far as I remember, there is actually an option to increase the size of the blood splatter effect in Nakamichi's multipatcher so that may help with that a bit, not sure if it will be exactly like Sasho's version though.

Bio_Cell 06-12-21 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by reborninshadow (Post 8334223)
Some other news: I also managed to make her be able to aim and shoot while in stealth mode (not talking about when hugging walls) so I will definitely release that sometime later.

Sounds great :)
I hope in the future we'll be able to enable the 'look function' at any time like in TR 1-5 (e.g. while Lara is underwater, or while she is climbing, running, etc.)


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.