www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tomb Raider Forum Member Pictures (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162731)

lara c. fan 01-01-10 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_Envy* (Post 4260830)
That's different! :D You look great by the way! :tmb:
I was talking about dark eyebrows.. And it's really weird if a guy has only one eyebrow if you know what I mean. :pi: :vlol:

:vlol:

Cheers :)

As said, should be getting a decent camera (I have to use my webcam :p) very soon :)

Legend 4ever 01-01-10 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_Envy* (Post 4260830)
EDIT: Nooo, I didn't mean it that way, I am sorry! :o The first thing I noticed was your eyebrows, otherwise you look great! :tmb: I thought you know what I think of you since I commented before, that's why I didn't say that. :)
Hahaha drunk for new year, eh? :D

OMG drunk is an understatement. I've never tried tequila before, I like alcoholic cocktails and beer and that's what I always drink, but this time, everyone was having tequila shots and I had like twenty.

Your_Envy* 01-01-10 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lara c. fan (Post 4260832)
:vlol:

Cheers :)

As said, should be getting a decent camera (I have to use my webcam :p) very soon :)

Well your webcam is really good, but camera is even better! :) Can't wait! :jmp:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend 4ever (Post 4260838)
OMG drunk is an understatement. I've never tried tequila before, I like alcoholic cocktails and beer and that's what I always drink, but this time, everyone was having tequila shots and I had like twenty.

Hahaha! :vlol: Don't ask, I was SO drunk when I was first drinking tequila! So I really know how you feel..

WHAT?? 20? I was barely standing after 4! :vlol:

Now I must say you look fantastic after 20 tequila shots! :D

Los Angeles 01-01-10 13:56

Everyone is looking gorgeous, just like always! :tmb:

lara c. fan 01-01-10 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Your_Envy* (Post 4260830)

EDIT: Nooo, I didn't mean it that way, I am sorry! :o The first thing I noticed was your eyebrows, otherwise you look great! :tmb: I thought you know what I think of you since I commented before, that's why I didn't say that. :)
Hahaha drunk for new year, eh? :D

:vlol:
Too right :p

Marianna12 01-01-10 14:00

Looking great everyone!:tmb:

Here's me:
[IMG]http://i48.************/2qtlcuc.jpg[/IMG]

lara c. fan 01-01-10 14:03

^ Looking great! :tmb:

Reggie 01-01-10 14:33

So many have posted their pics that I wouldn't have time to comment on all of you but you all look great. :)

So, its a new year, new thread and I think seeing as everyone else has posted one, I will too.

Behold me and my retro compact camera. :p

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...newyearpic.jpg

MiCkiZ88 01-01-10 14:48

Yay, a new thread to steal for myself :D I mean, great pictures everyone!

Tom you look really good! :tmb:

BlackRainbow 01-01-10 15:53

Gorgeous, Nana! :hug: Your smile is the most beautiful I've seen! :tmb: :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.