www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tomb Raider Forum Member Pictures (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162731)

tombraiderluka 17-01-10 18:05

Lmao I saw you posted here, and I thought of that pic. Commented on it on FB, it's absolutely beautiful Marianna :o

TRULuverzz 17-01-10 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianna12 (Post 4302120)
Looking great everyone!:tmb:

REALLY beautiful pic:
[IMG]http://i48.************/25klkwj.jpg[/url]

fixed! anyway i love my wiffey and this pic :D

Legend 4ever 17-01-10 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianna12 (Post 4302120)
Looking great everyone!:tmb:

REALLY old pic:
http://i48.************/25klkwj.jpg

Loving the hair.

Well, that inspired me.

Carbonek_0051 17-01-10 18:08

Wow, you have really pretty eyes.:p

TRULuverzz 17-01-10 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend 4ever (Post 4302146)
Loving the hair.

Well, that inspired me.

Here's a photo of me at 14, winter of 2006.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...4ever/C2-2.jpg

you look older than 14 here, and ur rly handsome :D

Legend 4ever 17-01-10 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRULuverzz (Post 4302175)
you look older than 14 here, and ur rly handsome :D

Thanks. Well, two years before that, I had no facial hair whatsoever and I really looked 12. Then all changed. Now I've been getting "You look 20" for like the last years, even though I'm 18 now.

There was this guy in my weight lifting class who said I looked 30. That, I didn't appreciate, to be honest. lol

TRULuverzz 17-01-10 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend 4ever (Post 4302191)
Thanks. Well, two years before that, I had no facial hair whatsoever and I really looked 12. Then all changed. Now I've been getting "You look 20" for like the last years, even though I'm 18 now.

There was this guy in my weight lifting class who said I looked 30. That, I didn't appreciate, to be honest. lol

ZOMG, theres no way u look 30 LMAO xD i'd say you look more like 20 still (:

Marianna12 17-01-10 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombraiderluka (Post 4302136)
Lmao I saw you posted here, and I thought of that pic. Commented on it on FB, it's absolutely beautiful Marianna :o

Aww thankies:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRULuverzz (Post 4302144)
fixed! anyway i love my wiffey and this pic :D

Haha, thanks husband!:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend 4ever (Post 4302146)
Loving the hair.

Well, that inspired me.

Here's a photo of me at 14, winter of 2006.
[IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/Legend4ever/C2-2.jpg[/IM]

Thanks, you look older than 14 indeed. And that guy who said you look like 30...lol no way!:p

Legend 4ever 17-01-10 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianna12 (Post 4302252)
Thanks, you look older than 14 indeed. And that guy who said you look like 30...lol no way!:p

Well, this photo was from 2006. This guy said that this year. I do look older than there, I'm 18 lol but I really don't think I look 30.

Marianna12 17-01-10 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend 4ever (Post 4302262)
Well, this photo was from 2006. This guy said that this year. I do look older than there, I'm 18 lol but I really don't think I look 30.

I've seen recent pictures of you, you lool 20 maximum!:p


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.