www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Chamayoo 02-04-18 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 7848275)
I just hope climbing arrows don't return, they replaced the axes in the last part of Rise and I didn't like them.

I loved them but they should separate the mechanics.
A structure which Lara can climb with hands, another one with axes and another one with the spears.

Grizzly Bear 02-04-18 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7848287)
I loved them but they should separate the mechanics.
A structure which Lara can climb with hands, another one with axes and another one with the spears.

That's a good idea; also, spears could replace arrows, they would be much better

ArigatoGozymas 02-04-18 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7848284)
So you’d want everything to be realistic with a cartoonish face? Underworld Lara was the worst looking Lara

And that's somehow a fact that it's the worst? Underworld Lara is in no way cartoonish. If they managed to make her look like the renders they made for TRU in today's graphics, she would've been perfect. Besides, no one is suggesting that they copy/paste the same face. They could've made slight alternations without making her a different person.

AntRaidsTombs 02-04-18 10:53

I hope in Shadow Lara’s clothes will have some movement to them. Like blowing in the wind, moving when she moves, etc.

Princess_Paige 02-04-18 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7848366)
I hope in Shadow Lara’s clothes will have some movement to them. Like blowing in the wind, moving when she moves, etc.

Totally agree! I’m so excited for the reveal

TheShadowOfMe 02-04-18 11:15

Since we mentioned weapons and things, if they decide the skills again, I'd be fine with it as long as it's different from the ones in Rise. What I mean for example: We already learned how to craft poison arrows, but in SotTR they can add snake venom and keep mushrooms since it's a jungle.
IDK if that makes sense, but I think these small new stuff would keep it fresh and interesting. :)

kathrynnn 02-04-18 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe (Post 7848398)
We already learned how to craft poison arrows, but in SotTR they can add snake venom and keep mushrooms since it's a jungle.

Yeah, they should just develop and build from what they started in Rise. They need to just improve what they already have. The idea of snake venom is rather interesting. I'd love for them to incorporate things from the jungle environment that we appear to be reaching towards!

The Dark Lara 02-04-18 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe (Post 7848398)
Since we mentioned weapons and things, if they decide the skills again, I'd be fine with it as long as it's different from the ones in Rise. What I mean for example: We already learned how to craft poison arrows, but in SotTR they can add snake venom and keep mushrooms since it's a jungle.
IDK if that makes sense, but I think these small new stuff would keep it fresh and interesting. :)

Great idea. I hope they don't get Lara back to level 0, like they did in Rise.

Enya Brennan 02-04-18 12:20

No more arrow retrieval, please. Lara’s skill set going backwards from game to game makes no sense at all. At this rate, we’ll end up buying arrow drawing skills.

WWETombRaider 02-04-18 12:22

What about hand to hand combat? While we had the melee finishers in Reboot/Rise, melee combat could be something interesting. AoD and Underworld did it, but not as gracefully.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.