www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 13-08-18 15:30

I am not sure if posted or maybe i forgot there are three classic outfits for now in the game! I would say this time you don't have to finish the game but not confirmed! And looks like uncanny valley shows itself to the writer but she made good joke at the end of the article! :D
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08/...croft-outfits/

Let's play Shadow in Halloween! :p

zelenick 13-08-18 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 7948738)
Also, did anyone mentioned the game is going to use 28.1GB on Xbox One, a lot less than Rise :/ I wonder why though, but It's great because it wil donwload sooner! :D

No. That's not true. Rottr used to be 21 GB (eveb smaller that Tr DE), but witg 4k assets it's now 58GB.

Vaskito 13-08-18 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7948803)

Let's play Shadow in Halloween! :p

Did somebody say Halloween?

https://s22.postimg.cc/os2vtxgxt/Halloween.jpg

Yeauxleaux 13-08-18 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7948809)

https://s33.postimg.cc/n1v6m3am7/Phoebe.gif

I can't decide what the freakiest part of that model is, the fact that she has adult Lara's body proportions, the demonic eyes, the teeth, or the nest of tarantulas she has sitting over top of her head.

2001LC20 13-08-18 15:54

^Oh my god! This abomination! :D

I am not gonna lie! I used to think Lara was an alien when i was a kid! Yes i was very imaginative.... :D

Lily.J 13-08-18 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7948809)


I would stay locked at home if this thing was prowling in the street...

WWETombRaider 13-08-18 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7948809)
Did somebody say Halloween?

[IMG]https://s22.postimg.cc/os2vtxgxt/Halloween.jpg[/MG]

And then there's this. https://i.imgur.com/2JCJJPh.gif

http://i.imgur.com/dwZ6JpV.jpg

Isaac 13-08-18 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7948803)
I am not sure if posted or maybe i forgot there are three classic outfits for now in the game! I would say this time you don't have to finish the game but not confirmed! And looks like uncanny valley shows itself to the writer but she made good joke at the end of the article! :D
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08/...croft-outfits/

Let's play Shadow in Halloween! :p

I'm confused:

Quote:

but at the moment we know of at least three: Lara's standard look from Tomb Raider II, her bomber jacket look in Tomb Raider, and her look in Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness.
I guess it is a typo and they meant TR2? Because the only other bomber jacked we ever got was from TR2013... Which is also called Tomb Raider so...

KenchiKun96 13-08-18 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7948809)

Look at that pose,she knows she looks good:ohn:

WWETombRaider 13-08-18 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac (Post 7948815)
I'm confused:



I guess it is a typo and they meant TR2? Because the only other bomber jacked we ever got was from TR2013... Which is also called Tomb Raider so...

Definitely a typo.

Quote:

There are at least three skins, the first of which is her standard Tomb Raider II look featuring her teal tanktop, brown shorts, and pistols holsters. Another skin is for Lara's look in Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness where she wore a black tank and shorts. The third is Lara in a bomber jacket from Tomb Raider II.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sh.../1100-6461076/


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.