www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Comics (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Comic lover (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=224845)

Cynthia Zeigle 21-07-20 08:50

Comic lover

Why is this section silent? Usually I love to read. I have read some of them. Still I can remember every spot in the first comic book “Season of the Witch” (Volume 1). :ton:

Rai 21-07-20 11:29

This section is more active when there has been comics to talk about. There are more threads to look at, you can change this by going to the Display Options at the bottom of the page. The default is 45 days, but you can change it to a year or the beginning if you wish.

Portugalraider 21-07-20 15:08

I wish we had more comics on the horizon, so this section was more active. I really enjoyed the reboot comics, especially Inferno, and really wish the games would actually take a few keys from it. :)

Although I could talk about how Phillip Sevy who drew Spore, Choice and Sacrifice, and Inferno liked my tweet asking for the original Inferno 03 page where Lara kisses Sam instead of hugging her. :p

Rai 21-07-20 15:27

That was you?

Portugalraider 21-07-20 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8220743)
That was you?

I think there was at least someone else, but I suppose :p

TrustyBow 22-07-20 00:54

God I miss the comics so much. It was nice seeing the more slice of life side to Lara's adventuring.

Rai 22-07-20 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8220774)
I think there was at least someone else, but I suppose :p

I realise now there's quite a few of you who asked :p. Some names I recognise, others not so much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 8221008)
God I miss the comics so much. It was nice seeing the more slice of life side to Lara's adventuring.

Yeah, it was nice seeing her relax a bit at home as well and even when on a mini adventure, she seemed more relaxed in herself. You know, except when she wasn't :vlol:.

Portugalraider 22-07-20 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8221011)
Yeah, it was nice seeing her relax a bit at home as well and even when on a mini adventure, she seemed more relaxed in herself. You know, except when she wasn't :vlol:.

But at least there was a good balance between moments where Lara was relaxed or even enjoying herself, or just being a bit silly, and moments where she was serious and meant business. And that's something even SotTR wasn't able to fully show.

I said it before, and I'll say again: I hope the next batch of Tomb Raider games look at the reboot comics to see what kind of tone their stories should have: a proper balance between light-hearted and dark moments. But with the grander scale of the game adventures, of course :)

Cynthia Zeigle 23-07-20 06:45

Ooooo.. It seems you all are on it guys... well done. Keep up. I am also waiting for a new one. :jmp:
Thanks.

Zsott 25-07-20 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8220727)
Although I could talk about how Phillip Sevy who drew Spore, Choice and Sacrifice, and Inferno liked my tweet asking for the original Inferno 03 page where Lara kisses Sam instead of hugging her. :p

and? Did you got a response? or the panel?