Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Tombraider95 27-08-17 09:05

I think she is a bit different because I much prefer her in TLL, but it's not that much. I think because it's more of a personal adventure and she met the girl at the beginning she felt she had to try to stop the bomb. As UC2/3 Chloe probably wouldn't have. But also for story as the main character she has to go :p

Blackmoor 27-08-17 09:32

What's everyone's favourite weapons, the one's they'll pick up if there's a choice?

Mine's silent pistol and the sniper rifle.

ThatSassyKid 27-08-17 09:38

Silent pistol, always :p

BeautifulMan 27-08-17 09:47

Desert-5 :P

sackboy123 27-08-17 11:23

The Mettler, love that gun so much :D

Vinkula 27-08-17 12:09

I liked the new assault rifle, was it the Type-45? It was neat!

Isaac 27-08-17 17:26

[QUOTE=Phlip;7773785]In UC2 she was hard nosed, edgy, dry with her humour, a bit bitchy. [/QUOTE]

Certain people tend to play an act and "wear a mask" to hide their true nature (and maybe their vulnerability). The Chloe we saw in U2 might have been simply a character, instead of her nature. But all masks eventually fall, and that's what happened in LL.

Besides, she spent most of her screentime in U2 with an immature jock (Nathan), so of course her humor and personality will result of that. Nadine's more serious tone brings a different outcome.

[QUOTE=Tombraider95;7773792] I think because it's more of a personal adventure and she met the girl at the beginning she felt she had to try to stop the bomb.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's because of that. The entire point of Lost Legacy is coming to term with Chloe's origins and discovering her past. Once she found out [COLOR="White"]how close her father was to the tusk, she kind of realized she didn't want him to have died in vein. He never told her about his findd to protect her and now the artifact he almost found will be the key of a terrorist attack. The tusk is the symbol of a civilization, and letting the bomb go would invalidate her father's sacrifice[/COLOR]. It's all about her own culture and as she said, she doesn't want to run from that anymore.

It's simply a matter of character progression. After U2, she got softer in U3 (she seemed to care more about people) and I guess she eventually evolved in what we got in LL.

BeautifulMan 27-08-17 18:51

got a platinum trophy :D i want more of Uncharted ! hopefully they will announce Golden Abyss remaster soon <3

BluenoseGames 27-08-17 20:03

Finished my Crushing Playthrough. I love this game so much.

tag0519 27-08-17 21:34

[QUOTE=Blackmoor;7773797]What's everyone's favourite weapons, the one's they'll pick up if there's a choice?

Mine's silent pistol and the sniper rifle.[/QUOTE]

For the handguns I like the desert and micro. As for the rifles - the good ole AK and the dragon comes in handy