www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Rai 02-08-18 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7940854)
I just checked YouTube dates and seems like you're right. So this could actually work. Say we get 3 more videos: one tomorrow, one on Monday and the last one on Friday which is August 10th, just in time for another reveal. :jmp:

TR social be messing with us :p. I reckon they changed it to today on purpose :pi:

Still, it means we got a vid a day earlier than expected :D.

Amunet 02-08-18 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7940964)

I LOVE IT!!!!! :cln:

biscuits 02-08-18 16:12

Those tombs are so colourful.

Legends 02-08-18 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7940948)

Is this the same music as in the other one?

A ship? That seems like it's reused version of the frozen ship in Rise. "Everything" is re-used.

WWETombRaider 02-08-18 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 7940973)
TR social be messing with us :p. I reckon they changed it to today on purpose :pi:

Still, it means we got a vid a day earlier than expected :D.

Absolutely. I feel like they read the forums and were like: "Oh you think we've got a line up for this? NOPE!" :p

Emix 02-08-18 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends (Post 7940987)
Is this the same music as in the other one?

A ship? That seems like it's reused version of the frozen ship in Rise. "Everything" is re-used.

It's the same music yes, and i thought that it didn't really fit in this video but oh well...
About the ship... it looks completely different, so it's not re-used.

Legends 02-08-18 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7940991)
It's the same music yes, and i thought that id din't really fit in this video but oh well...
About the ship... it looks completely different, so it's not re-used.

It's not even a good track. I mean it's so generic and boring when they probably have plenty of material they could have used instead.

It's like they've taken everything they've build for the past two games and just re arranged it with a new layers, a new color palette and BOM! Shadow is just Rise 2.0 the Remix.

2001LC20 02-08-18 16:26

I didnt like the music either but who really cares? 😕

WWETombRaider 02-08-18 16:28

I guess they went with basic tribalmusic.mp3 for this video. I doubt it'd be apart of the OST though.

JuditePrince12 02-08-18 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends (Post 7940987)
A ship? That seems like it's reused version of the frozen ship in Rise. "Everything" is re-used. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Lol so I'm guessing trees are reused...and the water and the caves. Let's just stop looking for problems lol. They're not even arranged the same and how do you know that she's even climbing the ship??? Unless you have the game already.