www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Princess_Paige 03-08-18 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 7941559)
I hope that Shadow won't have too many preorder outfit...I mean, if you get the Croft edition (or ultimate) you get them all, right?
Rise had like 10 preorder outfits and it was impossible to get them all...but luckily then they released them.

Pretty sure you’ll be able to buy the 7 dlc outfits separately when they’re released each month. The Croft Edition comes with two extra outfits though so I don’t know if those will be made available

Lukass 03-08-18 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7941463)
I just want to emphasize on this, because to me, Tomb Raider III is the classic game that's really close to perfection. It's the classic game I hold most dearly

So do I. Tomb Raider 3 is the best one, for me. And I dare to think they took an ispiration.

2001LC20 03-08-18 15:19

I see some people who played the demos(we already know them actually) saying "Lara finally has a personality" what does this mean? What kind of "personality" are we talking about? What exactly the last two lacked? :confused:

Samz 03-08-18 15:22

Unpopular opinion

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7941586)
I see some people who played the demos(we already know them actually) saying "Lara finally has a personality" what does this mean? What kind of "personality" are we talking about? What exactly the last two lacked? :confused:

Well, for me, she was a generic "Brave-strong" Woman, she wasn't even British anymore, she was an generic american action-heroine at best, no real traits that stood out, either in speaking mannerisms or personality.

Chamayoo 03-08-18 15:23

Quote:

Oh really ? Maybe because she's more frontal, morally grey (not always being and doing the right choice), making jokes ? Even if imo we saw hints of this in the last two games.

plastiboi 03-08-18 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7941399)
Yeah, I believe the rebreather is gone. Since they said there is a skillfor you to upgrade her breath underwater

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrowdedToaster (Post 7941396)
She won't be using a rebreather this time around. But it seems there is deeper diving this time. Though I don't think it will be to the extent of Underworld's diving

thanks for these answers, i didn’t really mind the rebreather, i was just curious. i’m just so absolutely positively glad that Lara can be underwater longer than 30 seconds :vlol:

Vaskito 03-08-18 15:25

Quote:

I think he meant in the way of her being more fierce now, and like someone said above, she shows a more morally grey personality now

2001LC20 03-08-18 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 7941588)
Oh really ? Maybe because she's more frontal, morally grey (not always being and doing the right choice), making jokes ? Even if imo we saw hints of this in the last two games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7941590)
I think he meant in the way of her being more fierce now, and like someone said above, she shows a more morally grey personality now

Hmm should have guessed it then. :)
I gotta say Shadow Lara sounds more interesting as a character than the last two but i wouldn't say the last two lacked anything she didn't have a "personality". I see Shadow as a breakpoint a conclusion of who and how she was in the last two.

Vaskito 03-08-18 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7941591)
i wouldn't say the last two lacked anything she didn't have a "personality". I see Shadow as a breakpoint a conclusion of who and how she was in the last two.

I agree, and I actually back a lenghy post about her sometime ago :)

Also, I've seen this on Twitter today, and I think it's a perfect description. Especially for those who are always complaining about her "becoming the Tomb Raider"

https://s22.postimg.cc/df1uc5c0h/Lara.jpg

2001LC20 03-08-18 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7941592)
I agree, and I actually back a lenghy post about her sometime ago :)

Also, I've seen this on Twitter today, and I think it's a perfect description. Especially for those who are always complaining about her "becoming the Tomb Raider"

https://s22.postimg.cc/df1uc5c0h/Lara.jpg

For the love of Richard being finally dead after all these years!!! This looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)