www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905095)
Richard Croft. :pi:

:pi:

I'd say it's Jonah. Where was he during that scene with Lara and Ana? Lara trusts him, therefore he's able to give informations to Trinity. He's Ana's killer, but not head of Trinity. :pi: Also, when Konstantin stabbed him, it was all part of a plan, and Jonah didn't kill him because they were working together. It's not like Jonah never killed anyone, so why would he spare Konstantin especially when he knew that Konstantin would kill Lara?!
So yeah, Jonah is working for Trinity. :pi:

LuckyEdge10 13-06-18 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905102)
Why would she do that? :confused:

To...survive, maybe? :vlol:

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe (Post 7905105)

I'd say it's Jonah. Where was he during that scene with Lara and Ana? Lara trusts him, therefore he's able to give informations to Trinity. He's Ana's killer, but not head of Trinity. :pi: Also, when Konstantin stabbed him, it was all part of a plan, and Jonah didn't kill him because they were working together. It's not like Jonah never killed anyone, so why would he spare Konstantin especially when he knew that Konstantin would kill Lara?!

@Lukass this ended up on the previous page. It's a long post and deserves to be seen. :vlol:

Lukass 13-06-18 10:21

Quote:

You might be on to something? :eek:

Mani_Man 13-06-18 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905102)
Why would she do that? :confused:

Crafting? Maybe you can craft blowdarts or so out of Fish bones.XD :D

LuckyEdge10 13-06-18 10:22

Quote:

When Ana died, Jonah was doing his plastic surgery.

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905110)
You might be on to something? :eek:

I was just joking, but it could make sense. Camila said the ending is haunting. :pi: But the voice asking mysterious voice if he should kill Lara doesn't sound like Jonah.

Lukass 13-06-18 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe (Post 7905115)
I was just joking, but it could make sense. Camila said the ending is haunting. :pi: But the voice asking mysterious voice if he should kill Lara doesn't sound like Jonah.

Also, do you remember the scene from Croft manor in Rise when the Trinity guy attacked Lara? Jonah just let him go. He grabed the vase, but he did nothing, he was so slow with the action. :pi:

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905122)
Also, do you remember the scene from Croft manor in Rise when the Trinity guy attacked Lara? Jonah just let him go. He grabed the vase, but he did nothing, he was so slow with the action. :pi:

Oh my God, I forgot about that. :pi: Maybe Jonah didn't kill Ana, but I'm almost sure he's working for Trinity.

Vaskito 13-06-18 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShadowOfMe (Post 7905115)

If somehow Jonah was affiliated with Trinity, I do think it would absolutely turn a switch off in Lara, and she would turn into a cold-hearted bitch from that point on