www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Legend (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Attempting to fix some of Legend's texture issues on PC (Next Gen OFF) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225367)

Bughye 11-03-21 08:41

Nice! I know she has similar issue while wearing shorts outfits, at least from what I know with Legend outfit she has grey lines between her legs lol.

JAMJOOM 17-03-21 18:21

love this
 
https://i.imgur.com/JNpbuko.jpg
This would look amazing with my mod
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=224359

LateRaider 17-03-21 21:51

you know what i would like is someone to tidy up the anniversary hair textures mod for legend. those textures look much better from further away but the wispy hairs at the back of lara's head is messed up

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...ostcount=13480

ATombRaiderFan 14-04-21 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bughye (Post 8284883)
Nice! I know she has similar issue while wearing shorts outfits, at least from what I know with Legend outfit she has grey lines between her legs lol.

I've just seen the issue you've described for the first time. Now I can't unsee it...

https://64.media.tumblr.com/16999841...74f9159233.png

Also there's artifacts showing on the side of her thumb.

Raider1234 09-09-21 02:04

Any way to fix the snow in kazakhstan?
 
Thanks for all your work on fixing these issues. Does anyone know of a way to fix the transparent textures in the bike section in Kazakhstan.:confused:

I've been trying for a while now with texmod, but while i can replace the affected snow textures, they are still rendered partially transparent (they seem to fade to transparent on the edges?).:hea:https://i.imgur.com/VcsFEJE.png

Ameliorator 09-09-21 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider1234 (Post 8319634)
Thanks for all your work on fixing these issues. Does anyone know of a way to fix the transparent textures in the bike section in Kazakhstan.:confused:

I've been trying for a while now with texmod, but while i can replace the affected snow textures, they are still rendered partially transparent (they seem to fade to transparent on the edges?).:hea:https://i.imgur.com/VcsFEJE.png

Hey there

A lot of people have tried to sort this out but this is an issue that canít be fixed unfortunately. Thereís a problem with the actual mapping of the textures here and currently we donít have any tools to change that in the game

Raider1234 09-09-21 09:31

Thanks
 
Thanks Ameliorator,

That's a shame, but thanks for your message. Perhaps in the near future it will be possible, as I can see that there are people working on level editing for legend. Looks quite promising from the Youtube videos I saw:tmb:

Samz 06-01-22 18:49

Sorry to revive this, but how exactly do you actually install the fixes to Legend?

ATombRaiderFan 07-01-22 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 8338592)
Sorry to revive this, but how exactly do you actually install the fixes to Legend?

There are currently two ways to do this:
  • Gibbed: This unpacks the bigfiles so you can add the edited textures directly into the game files, this is a permanent change. There's a link to the archive download page at the bottom of OP which also come with instructions on how to do this.
  • TexMod: A third party app that overrides textures in memory. LateRaider made a tpf file containing the fixes from this thread, but I've since made an improvement to the Rutland fix. I can make a tpf file for this in addition to the other fixes from this thread if you're interested.

Also there are a lot of Legend texture issues so you might want to check out the following projects:

Samz 07-01-22 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan (Post 8338673)
There are currently two ways to do this:
  • Gibbed: This unpacks the bigfiles so you can add the edited textures directly into the game files, this is a permanent change. There's a link to the archive download page at the bottom of OP which also come with instructions on how to do this.
  • TexMod: A third party app that overrides textures in memory. LateRaider made a tpf file containing the fixes from this thread, but I've since made an improvement to the Rutland fix. I can make a tpf file for this in addition to the other fixes from this thread if you're interested.

Also there are a lot of Legend texture issues so you might want to check out the following projects:

Ah, I didn't have the instructions so I must have downloaded the wrong thing, thanks!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.