www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wrestling thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=140876)

Paddy 01-12-08 10:11

Wrestling thread
 
Thought Id start another thread for anything wrestling so I dont bump ancient ones :)
My favourite wrestlers are Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker.

CerebralAssassin 01-12-08 10:47

lawl,my kind of thread!!! http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r.../happy0027.gif

my favourite wrestler is the Game!(surprise,surprisehttp://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r.../happy0027.gif)

..but I also like Batista,HBK,kurt Angle,Edge,Undertaker and many others...

..and what's with this Khali kiss cam?is this some sort of twisted joke? :vlol:

interstellardave 01-12-08 10:50

The Khali Kiss Cam is pure gold! "C'mon ladies... who wants to kiss the Punjabi Playboy?!" LOL!

I'm a fan of Edge, Orton, the Hardys (more Matt than Jeff though), HHH, among others...

Paddy 01-12-08 10:50

Haha who knows.
I want TRIPLE H to be champ again.

CerebralAssassin 01-12-08 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by interstellardave (Post 3273263)
The Khali Kiss Cam is pure gold! "C'mon ladies... who wants to kiss the Punjabi Playboy?!" LOL!

I'm a fan of Edge, Orton, the Hardys (more Matt than Jeff though), HHH, among others...

it actually scares me that some women actually find this guy attractive,lol!!:vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy (Post 3273265)
Haha who knows.
I want TRIPLE H to be champ again.

yeah me too:)

Paddy 01-12-08 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerebralAssassin (Post 3273270)
it actually scares me that some women actually find this guy attractive,lol!!:vlol:



yeah me too:)

I would love for him and also The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels to become World Champion.
A good way for HBK to retire when he does.

interstellardave 01-12-08 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy (Post 3273265)
Haha who knows.
I want TRIPLE H to be champ again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerebralAssassin (Post 3273270)
it actually scares me that some women actually find this guy attractive,lol!!:vlol:



yeah me too:)

You guys do know that HHH only just lost the title about a week ago, LOL!? Rest assured he'll get it enough times to break Flairs' record...

As for women wanting to kiss Kahli... have you seen the women they pick for him?! Yeccch!!! :p

Paddy 01-12-08 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by interstellardave (Post 3273274)
You guys do know that HHH only just lost the title about a week ago, LOL!? Rest assured he'll get it enough times to break Flairs' record...

As for women wanting to kiss Kahli... have you seen the women they pick for him?! Yeccch!!! :p

Yeah and he lost it because Hardy got taken out :p
It doesnt bother me because like you said he can beat Flairs record, although is that a good thing?
Flair won it 16 times but also lost it 16 times, not the best title defender.
Triple H is different, his latest reign was outstanding.

Paddy 01-12-08 11:07

My favourite matches this year.
Triple H beating The Great Khali.
Shawn Michaels v Ric Flair
Undertaker v Edge at Summerslam
Jeff Hardy v Shawn Michaels
Big Show v Great Khali

Some awesome matches there. I particularly liked HHH win because personally I didnt think he could lock the pedigree on him, he got it alright, was his best pedigree.

CerebralAssassin 01-12-08 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by interstellardave (Post 3273274)
You guys do know that HHH only just lost the title about a week ago, LOL!? Rest assured he'll get it enough times to break Flairs' record...

lol!!I guess I sound like a title hog,just what Cena was not too long ago..:pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by interstellardave (Post 3273274)
As for women wanting to kiss Kahli... have you seen the women they pick for him?! Yeccch!!! :p

yeah but don't you see all those hot women wanting to volunteer?lol...there was this time where there were 2 volunteers,one hot one and one fat one,but his manager wouldn't let him kiss the hot one,and khali was like "hey,I wanna kiss the hot one first" it was so funny :vlol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy (Post 3273276)
Yeah and he lost it because Hardy got taken out :p
It doesnt bother me because like you said he can beat Flairs record, although is that a good thing?
Flair won it 16 times but also lost it 16 times, not the best title defender.
Triple H is different, his latest reign was outstanding.

I think most of these titles Flair's had weren't even WWE's,they were WCW titles...;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.