Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you still play Relic Run? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220001)

JsotoTRSaga 01-05-18 05:40

Do you still play Relic Run?

I have lots of fun with this game even today, do you?

GRiannisRaider 01-05-18 08:41

Yes I love this game ! I play it when I'm bored in school :vlol:

Chamayoo 01-05-18 11:35

I play it for the first time since 2 months. I'm impressed, I wasn't expect a game so complete ! So much work on it, the best on its genre.
Today I reached Tibet. :D

Athukraz 01-05-18 14:46

No. I played a lot and I got bored of it :o

Tombraider95 01-05-18 16:07

I was really into it when it originally came out, but when they did the update with the level system I went off it. I was stuck in a level in the desert section and couldn't get to the snowy mountain levels because of the level system.

I downloaded it again recently to try it again and had to start the level system from the beginning. I got bored with it again not long after and deleted it. It feels too much like a mobile app "pay to win", compared to when it first came out.

JsotoTRSaga 01-05-18 17:10

[QUOTE=Tombraider95;7871061]I was really into it when it originally came out, but when they did the update with the level system I went off it. I was stuck in a level in the desert section and couldn't get to the snowy mountain levels because of the level system.

I downloaded it again recently to try it again and had to start the level system from the beginning. I got bored with it again not long after and deleted it. It feels too much like a mobile app "pay to win", compared to when it first came out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it changed a lot after the update, I much preferred it before the update but I still have a blast with it.

I am currently stuck in the desert tho.

Guuims 01-05-18 17:16

Nope, it no longer runs on my phone, after a few updates it keeps crashing. It's a shame since it was a fairly good game.

Zsott 01-05-18 17:32

[QUOTE=Tombraider95;7871061]I was really into it when it originally came out, but when they did the update with the level system I went off it. I was stuck in a level in the desert section and couldn't get to the snowy mountain levels because of the level system.
[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it.
Without that system I was really enjoying the game...and then boom, everything turned backwards:
Gems didn't spawn, only if you were on a level where you have to collect them.

Voices gone missing:
When you encounter the T-rex and Lara gets on the ground, originally, that wall behind her, got crushed by the T-rex. Now, that sound is gone.
The quadbike had a normal speeding sound, when Lara jumped off, now its just looping.
Same goes for the motorbike. (if it's plays its sounds)
Snowmobile sometimes doesn't even have a sound.

The guns are pointing in the wrong direction...
Some enemies has lost their sounds...
The game's overall performance dropped a lot. In the beginning I had no issue with it. Later after the tibetian update crashed a lot.

the list could go on, the game just gone bad, when they released Tibet.
Overall, I liked the game -still like it- and ocassionally play it too, but only the desert levels and on free run mode.

(luckily LC Go is still there and I like to play it)

Chamayoo 02-05-18 16:06

It wasn't a level system before ? What was it ?

TheLostSecret 02-05-18 17:22

[QUOTE=Athukraz;7870980]No. I played a lot and I got bored of it :o[/QUOTE]

Yes , me too ! :D