www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tomb Raider Forum Member Pictures (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162731)

FreakRaider 08-05-16 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring Do (Post 7577737)

I love the hair and the colors in it! It really fits with that flower thing on your hand, and the dress looks gorgeous as well :D

Daring Do 08-05-16 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakira Croft (Post 7577837)
You're really pretty!

And congrats for your prom :tmb:

Caseum: you are f***** handsome! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandrine (Post 7577874)
Daring and Caesum , you both look great ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7577877)
That hairstyle is freaking epic and it really suits you! Amazing :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakRaider (Post 7577878)
I love the hair and the colors in it! It really fits with that flower thing on your hand, and the dress looks gorgeous as well :D

Thank you, you guys! :hug: Y'all are too nice! :cry:

Patrick star 11-05-16 20:40

Daring my dear , you look ADORABLE ! :hug:

ozzman 11-05-16 20:57

my second family and i, we always have funhttps://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8c&oe=57A843C8

scion05 14-05-16 01:28

Just had my lips done yesterday morning after work, figured a selfie was in order.

http://i.imgur.com/hr3OvQA.jpg

Lyle Croft 14-05-16 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by scion05 (Post 7580530)
Just had my lips done yesterday morning after work, figured a selfie was in order.

http://i.imgur.com/hr3OvQA.jpg

Does it hurt?

scion05 14-05-16 06:56

Not unless you're really mard :p

VindicativeBF 14-05-16 09:51

Considering I'm going to be here until Nicobass drop his TR2 remake, I think it's good to put a face on a nickname.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/933145klll.pnghttp://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/55837058yo.jpg

ESCachuli 16-05-16 17:16

Tomorrow I have a casting for a hair products brand, they are looking for a long haired boy for an event.
http://i.imgur.com/fwKLYJG.jpg?1

Let's see if they like me :3

noonbob 19-05-16 18:29

ESCachuli you are beautiful ! Seriously ! :tmb:

Caesum you are giving life in your pictures ;) I adore it.

Daring Do 19-05-16 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 7579574)
Daring my dear , you look ADORABLE ! :hug:

Aw thank you! :hug:

ThatSassyKid 19-05-16 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring Do (Post 7577737)
[img]http://s32.postimg.org/vd8djytad/image.jpg[img]
[img]http://s32.postimg.org/n30t0qith/image.jpg[img]
Here's my face all done up for prom. :p

Wow wow wow!
Please, please PLEASE don't take this in the wrong way, but all this time, I thought you were a guy! :o
You are gorgeous! Love the hair :jmp: :hug:

Hiroyuki 19-05-16 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 7583044)
Wow wow wow!
Please, please PLEASE don't take this in the wrong way, but all this time, I thought you were a guy! :o

I thought she was a pony! (She does remind me of Rarity in the close up one actually :))

ozzman 23-05-16 02:34

went to a Cystic Fibrosis walk today, had a blast, with my friend who does have CF, i went and donated just for him, hoping for a cure
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...28&oe=57D2D7CA

Reggie 25-05-16 20:39

As with MGC:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie (Post 7586022)
So much for growing my hair out again. looool

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/pict...pictureid=9477

I'm in my hotel room without my camera therefore ****ty webcam pic quality.

Catapharact 26-05-16 23:43

^ Fan-friggin-tastic job on Maxing out on the bod. Keep up the good and hard work.

For me; Too much work and too much life but not enough rest is starting to show. Greying hair coming out already:

http://i.imgur.com/fT2u6kT.jpg

Reggie 27-05-16 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catapharact (Post 7586600)
^ Fan-friggin-tastic job on Maxing out on the bod. Keep up the good and hard work.

For me; Too much work and too much life but not enough rest is starting to show. Greying hair coming out already:

Thank you matey, means a lot. Will do - Working out has been a form of therapy through some tough times and recovery. :)

Looking composed as ever and liking the coat! Grey is an...inevitability! However I hope you can engage in some more self-care. Listen to your body. I learned the hard way unfortunately.

TheShadowOfMe 27-05-16 20:07

Guys you're leaving me speechless!! Y'all beautiful :hug:

ryan91 28-05-16 17:31

Message removed.

robm_2007 28-05-16 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan91 (Post 7587610)
great! mediocre (and below) people still keep telling themselves how gorgeous they look. y'all need a reality check, and i'm gon cash that shayt. there are good looking people here too, but most of you (i'd say 90%) look like deformed mushrooms. #awkwardwhenitstrue. don't flip out cuz i'm brave enough to tell it LOL. and btw, i'm ugly as hell too, and i hate it very much when people say that i look OK out of sympathy. cuz i can tell their fakeness. but i guess you can't cuz you keep lying to yourselves and other people. lol <3

Post a pic. I'll be very honest. I'll even point out things about yourself you weren't aware of :ton:

Quebsenuef 28-05-16 17:54

Quote:

great! mediocre (and below) people still keep telling themselves how gorgeous they look. y'all need a reality check, and i'm gon cash that shayt. there are good looking people here too, but most of you (i'd say 90%) look like deformed mushrooms. #awkwardwhenitstrue. don't flip out cuz i'm brave enough to tell it LOL. and btw, i'm ugly as hell too, and i hate it very much when people say that i look OK out of sympathy. cuz i can tell their fakeness. but i guess you can't cuz you keep lying to yourselves and other people. lol <3

Hahaha, yowza. If you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all. This forum spans across different continents and multiple countries with varying different people, standards of beauty, and personal tastes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of that to me has to do with someone's personality and I can see how you might not be very attractive considering the attitude of this post. Putting others down doesn't raise anyone up, including yourself.

ryan91 28-05-16 17:58

^ you can't put someone's beauty up by telling them that they are beautiful.

and ugh, don't even start the personality thing. i know what matters is it but i'm talking about physical beauty here.

Quebsenuef 28-05-16 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan91 (Post 7587622)
^ you can't put someone's beauty up by telling them that they are beautiful.

You fight back against the established beauty standards that are almost impossible to achieve by letting others know they are physically attractive. Not everyone can be a Ryan Reynolds or Angelina Jolie, so telling those around you they have beauty is something positive to say. Many people struggle with self image and how they're perceived in today's world by others. Don't false confirm their insecurities by making rude comments as it helps no one. If you don't think making positive comments means anything, don't make them.. but negative comments sure don't make anything either.

ryan91 28-05-16 18:26

Message removed.

Quebsenuef 28-05-16 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan91 (Post 7587638)
god.. telling the truth is not being negative, it's being honest.

When the 'truth' is negative, then yes, it's being negative.
In any case, you're more than welcome to share your opinion about others here but being 'honest' about someone's physical appearance is no different than you sharing an opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what you think it's unattractive is what someone else finds highly attractive.

lance6439 28-05-16 18:57

Quote:

Do people bully you in real life about your looks?

VindicativeBF 28-05-16 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 7587657)
Do people bully you in real life about your looks?

Probably. What I read can only be justified by high frustration. If people are confident enough to post pictures in this forum, don't take that away from them. It's about sharing not judging. As you said you're ugly as hell, you want to feel ugly there's no problem about it but let people do their life in peace. You are so selfish, don't you think someone could be hurt? Not me obviously because i'm confident at 100% to not take these kind of comments personnaly. These kind of judgements already lead some to suicide, you want to be part of these bully online? Get a mask. There's nothing wrong for someone to say something kind. The type of person you are couldn't take a compliment because you are not confident in yourself. Don't make generality.

Catapharact 29-05-16 00:46

http://i.imgur.com/jqvKL4O.gif

Guys seriously, don't bother with this particular user. If you look at his Posting History, you will know that he has a habit of bait ****-posting on this forum and then crawls back under the bridge like the troll he is.

Just ignore him.

ryan91 29-05-16 01:31

wow such a pathetic attempt to get my attention. i won't even bother to defend myself to that lol.

robm_2007 29-05-16 01:44

"90% look deformed" is a gross exaggeration. I do think people inflate their niceness in their comments, almost to the point it can be patronizing (hey beby you lewk so kewt kawaii i so would ur bang worthy <3), but there aren't too many pictures I've seen here that I'd consider "ugly" enough to question why they are posting, as if my (or anyone else's) standards of beauty is any reason for them not to post.

Not everyone here is "hot" but most of the time, it's simply people posting what they look like and that's enjoyable to get a better (literal) picture of our community. I'm sure not everyone of your friends and family are "good looking" but you wouldn't tell them they are ugly or infer that they were. Unless you are a jackass.

But at least you didn't point out specific pictures of these "mushrooms." That would have been very cruel, even if the person still liked their photos.

Lyle Croft 29-05-16 06:20

will post a pic soon! :D

Daft Raider 29-05-16 07:12

I mean.... I don't really want to get involved, but I kinda have to agree with Ryan, not completely of course, I wouldn't be as harsh as to say the whole mushroom thing, lol, but everyone knows what he's saying is kinda true. You all know you've sat there and seen a not so cute member post a picture that isn't very good and then clicked post reply and typed out "omg ur so hot!! :cln::cln:" :p

While everyone's just trying to be nice and not be garbage humans, it does come off as a bit of a circle jerk, and while everyone is busy giving Ryan a psychological evaluation because of his opinion, I think it's time to admit this thread has devolved into a bit of a popularity contest. It's kind of an awkward thing to post about though, because of the reaction this kind of opinion will receive, but it's a thought I've had a lot, so obviously it's a well established one. Idk, I don't want to be negative or insult people, but I just wanted to post my two cents. :p

Lenochka 29-05-16 07:17

^ Yeah, this thread has always been a 'tell me I look good, and I'll tell you that you look good~' situation lol. You'll notice people without many friends will get overlooked completely (Unless they are genuinely attractive, then the thirsty people will jump on them haha). Then again, I feel like this is how picture threads on every forum are so I'm not shocked.

either way though, I don't think anyone looks like a 'deformed mushroom' or whatever lol. The initial post didn't need to be so rude.

ryan91 29-05-16 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daft Raider (Post 7587960)
I mean.... I don't really want to get involved, but I kinda have to agree with Ryan, not completely of course, I wouldn't be as harsh as to say the whole mushroom thing, lol, but everyone knows what he's saying is kinda true. You all know you've sat there and seen a not so cute member post a picture that isn't very good and then clicked post reply and typed out "omg ur so hot!! :cln::cln:" :p

While everyone's just trying to be nice and not be garbage humans, it does come off as a bit of a circle jerk, and while everyone is busy giving Ryan a psychological evaluation because of his opinion, I think it's time to admit this thread has devolved into a bit of a popularity contest. It's kind of an awkward thing to post about though, because of the reaction this kind of opinion will receive, but it's a thought I've had a lot, so obviously it's a well established one. Idk, I don't want to be negative or insult people, but I just wanted to post my two cents. :p

well, thank you. someone finally tells it like it is (other than me lol)

Dennis's Mom 29-05-16 13:18

I have removed two posts that derailed the thread.

Those of you who have quoted these posts, please remove the quotes from your own posts ASAP.

Then get back on topic. Thank you.

Dia2blo 29-05-16 13:44

^ Arguing with a mod, really?

Just my two cents on the whole "this is a circle jerk thread" argument; so what? It's obvious the intention of this thread is for people to share pictures of themselves in a somewhat vain attempt to get a bit of positive reinforcement from the people on this forum. There is nothing wrong with that and sometimes it is needed.

Whilst I will agree that it is somewhat deceiving for people to outright lie and say nice things about others that they don't believe, it also is important to note that your perception of who is/ isn't good looking is very subjective. We all have different types and describing the majority as "mushrooms" is completely false in my eyes from scrolling through the last few pages.

Ultimately my point is that this isn't the "give me your completely honest critical opinion of how I look" thread, it is just a place for people to share pictures of themselves that they either like or think other people may like, sometimes to the extent that they are just looking for a bit of a confidence boost, and again there is nothing wrong with that so long as it is not relied upon. So unless your negative comments are going to have a profound impact on that persons life then they really aren't worth sharing.

N.B. I realise I am feeding the flames here I just wanted to state this - the whole anti-social media etc. views really irk me.

Reggie 29-05-16 13:48

Seeing as it came after mine and Catapharact's exchange I'm not sure if ryan's comment was at me/him or anyone who posted recently but all I will say in my defense is that a kind comment goes a long way and beauty really is in the eye of beholder. You clearly don't believe in that concept, fair enough and yes, there is conventional beauty but a lot of people here can see past shallow ideals of beauty and find reasons to give compliments to their friends (again, I see nothing wrong with that, we do it in everyday life too). Also, I have observed that people here practice in this thread a 'if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all'. When it comes to someone's appearance, that's a respectful approach. There are other forums you can go to where people enjoy seeing someone's appearance as 'fair game' once they post it. I suggest you look to other places for that kind of chat if you feel that this thread is too 'nice' for you.

LateRaider 30-05-16 13:57

http://i.imgur.com/XkbskGJ.jpg

I've titled this image "Me again because I'm a hoe."

tomblover 31-05-16 12:36

*snip*

LateRaider 31-05-16 15:05

Bwahaha, thanks. I think that lipstick is a lovely shade on you. :)

Maybe I should do a Lara as a Bald Fat Gay Man cosplay. :pi: