www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Lara Croft Go 2 (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=224876)

jackraider 27-07-20 16:06

Lara Croft Go 2

Whos down? Im hoping for an Apple Arcade and iOS release. What would you like to see in a sequel ?

UroshUchiha 28-07-20 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackraider (Post 8223419)
Whos down? Im hoping for an Apple Arcade and iOS release. What would you like to see in a sequel ?

I would want that. Or (almost) anything for mobile or a smaller game for other platforms to keep us playing for a bit until the next big thing arrives.

Chamayoo 28-07-20 17:43

Of course I would like. It was an awesome little game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackraider (Post 8223419)
What would you like to see in a sequel ?

Another location is a given.
Maybe vehicles, underwater and grapple ? If it would be possible to make them work in the grid turn-based system of the game. :ponder:

Rai 28-07-20 18:40

The first game was great, so I'd love a sequel. New locations would presumably bring in new creature types, and traps etc. Maybe add a night mode where you can only see one or two squares ahead with a flashlight.

Zsott 29-07-20 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8223828)

Maybe vehicles, underwater and grapple ? If it would be possible to make them work in the grid turn-based system of the game. :ponder:

Not just possible,it was made.
Lara throwing her grapple at a switch and pulls it.
As we know it was never used...

Chamayoo 29-07-20 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8223912)
Not just possible,it was made.
Lara throwing her grapple at a switch and pulls it.
As we know it was never used...

Nice little info, didn't know that ! Do we have screens or video of this ? :p

jackraider 29-07-20 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8223828)

I agree! That could work! Maybe more locations based on classic games like boat puzzle in Venice.

Zebra 31-07-20 19:05

I believe they've said that they won't make any more Go games (Tomb Raider or otherwise).

Trenton 01-08-20 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 8224901)
I believe they've said that they won't make any more Go games (Tomb Raider or otherwise).

:(

Did they say why? :confused:

Portugalraider 01-08-20 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trenton (Post 8225199)
:(

Did they say why? :confused:

I think they weren't as profitable as SE wanted them to be (because they were premium mobile games and not F2P riddle with microtransactions), so the development of any other Go title was cancelled.