www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

klona 22-03-12 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055348)
Crystal Dynamics should put the Arabic language at new tomb raider .:o Just to understand the story and what happens in the strange island .

I understand English very well.
But I'm just curious to hear how Lara's voice sound like in Arabic. :whi:
Btw Khaled, learn how to use the edit button. :p

Khaled 22-03-12 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6055372)
I understand English very well.
But I'm just curious to hear how Lara's voice sound like in Arabic. :whi:
Btw Khaled, learn how to use the edit button. :p

She's British . :D

Khaled 22-03-12 14:53

Is Conrad Roth will betray Lara ? :confused: I saw a thread talking about this .

Lukass 22-03-12 15:00

^ Why you never use the edit button? :confused:

Khaled 22-03-12 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055395)
^ Why you never use the edit button? :confused:


What ? :pi:

Lukass 22-03-12 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055399)
What ? :pi:

What what? You never use the edit button. You keep making multiple posts. Why? :confused:

NRO. 22-03-12 15:07

Double posting is against the rules. Use the damn edit button.

Spong 22-03-12 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055401)
What what? You never use the edit button. You keep making multiple posts. Why? :confused:

Either...

Because he's trying to be annoying. Or because he doesn't realise he can edit posts and that multiple posts in a row is against the rules.

Khaled 22-03-12 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055401)
What what? You never use the edit button. You keep making multiple posts. Why? :confused:


Really ? :confused: I put one post just one . I don't know if they're multiple .

Lukass 22-03-12 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055412)
Really ? :confused: I put one post just one . I don't know if they're multiple .

If you want to add or you realize you forgot to ask or say anything, click on the blue "Edit" button in the right corner of your post you would like to edit.

lcroft_lc 22-03-12 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055350)
You can change it if you don't like it . :D

Its too late, at 27 its one hell of a hard job to change it. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055362)

You put my favorite word in smallest font size and I just now fixed it. :hug:

Spong 22-03-12 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6055435)
Its too late, at 27 its one hell of a hard job to change it. :o

Is it? It's really easy to change your name over here, no matter how old you are. It just costs money :mis:

Tomb Raider.
^That was just to be on-topic :p

Khaled 22-03-12 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6055435)


You put my favorite word in smallest font size and I just now fixed it. :hug:

:vlol:
@ Spong , just make sure . I'm not trying to be annoying and I really don't know about the multiple posts . :)
Lukass explain to me every thing . :hug:

Edit : Wow finally we will got something new .

jumper2009 22-03-12 15:34

http://www.abload.de/img/wp_000042wgum0.jpg

NRO. 22-03-12 15:37

Jesus Christ FINALLY!

jumper2009 22-03-12 15:41

dont expect much ;) Halo4 is the coverstory...

Khaled 22-03-12 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumper2009 (Post 6055465)
dont expect much ;) Halo4 is the coverstory...

:D

jhs270694 22-03-12 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumper2009 (Post 6055465)
dont expect much ;) Halo4 is the coverstory...

im a big halo fan :P. E3 is going to be the bomb for me, hopefully some AC3/Halo 4 demonstration of gameplay, and to top that up TR 2012 gameplay as a cherry on the cake.

klona 22-03-12 15:45

I think I've got a fangasm.
Is that new?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055377)
She's British . :D

You didn't get my point.

slavo120 22-03-12 15:46

I guess, old info in magazine...Halo 4 is on the cover..:mad:

klona 22-03-12 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6055479)
I guess, old info in magazine...Halo 4 is on the cover..:mad:

What? D:

jhs270694 22-03-12 15:49

Are the majority of TR fans on this forum PS3 users?

TippingWater 22-03-12 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6055480)
What? D:

He expects to get the same old info and screen-shots, I guess :p.

klona 22-03-12 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6055482)
Are the majority of TR fans on this forum PS3 users?

I'm a PS3 user, I'm an Xbox hater... no offence Xbox users. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6055484)
He expects to get the same old info and screen-shots, I guess :p.

But that Magazine is new right?

Khaled 22-03-12 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6055484)
He expects to get the same old info and screen-shots, I guess :p.

I don't think so . I'm sure they will show some new screenshots . :)

jumper2009 22-03-12 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6055479)
I guess, old info in magazine...Halo 4 is on the cover..:mad:

THat magazine is not out yet... it comes out in April..

klona 22-03-12 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055488)
I don't think so . I'm sure they will show some new screenshots . :)

Yay for the optimism! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumper2009 (Post 6055490)
THat magazine is not out yet... it comes out in April..

I'm totally expecting something new then!

jhs270694 22-03-12 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6055487)
I'm a PS3 user, I'm an Xbox hater... no offence Xbox users. :p



But that Magazine is new right?

Non taken lol

Evan C. 22-03-12 15:58

Better than nothing :)

klona 22-03-12 16:00

If we get something in April, I will understand CrystalD's moves. :mis:

Adrenaline 22-03-12 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6055502)
If we get something in April, I will understand CrystalD's moves. :mis:

Eh?
Wa?.

Love2Raid 22-03-12 16:05

Probably nothing new, but at least it's something. :p

Evan C. 22-03-12 16:07

It could be a glimpse of things to come. First part of media release was about introducing new IP concept for TR and Lara, now is time for them to show the character development, wich means showing voice actress, combat, hub system, etc etc.

jhs270694 22-03-12 16:08

This is probably a bit of topic but im gonna quote somebody..

"343i has also revealed that the new game will focus more on mystery, exploration and discovery rather than a straightforward first-person shooter." -from halo 4

Ignore everything else, just look at the bold part, lots of games seem to be focusing on this very element now, is it the new Awesome? :D. What a funny trend we seem to be having.

lcroft_lc 22-03-12 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumper2009 (Post 6055454)

What is this magazine? :confused:

slavo120 22-03-12 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6055526)
Ignore everything else, just look at the bold part, lots of games seem to be focusing on this very element now, is it the new Awesome? :D. What a funny trend we seem to be having.

New Tomb Raider dictates trends :ohn:


Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6055534)
What is this magazine? :confused:

Maybe OXM (official xbox magazine)

jhs270694 22-03-12 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6055535)
New Tomb Raider dictates trends :ohn:



Maybe OXM (official xbox magazine)

TR was all about mystery, discovery and exploration since is birth in 1996. To bad it took other companies this long to realise these elements are awesome lol.

klona 22-03-12 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 6055514)
Eh?
Wa?.

I'll understand CrystalD's plans.

lcroft_lc 22-03-12 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6055535)
Maybe OXM (official xbox magazine)

If it's OXM then new info for sure. :jmp: :yah: CD always in love with XBOX, at least there will be DLC info in it. :pi:

jumper2009 22-03-12 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6055535)



Maybe OXM (official xbox magazine)

Its the X360 Magazine. Not OXM.

The next OXM Uk issue is going to have Halo4 too as Coverstory.


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.