www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 16-06-12 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6259192)
The second image is a bullet, is it not?

I'm calling incendiary grenade.

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259212)
I'm calling incendiary grenade.

Since when do grenades look like bullets?

dizzydoil 16-06-12 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6259214)
Since when do grenades look like bullets?

http://nazarian.no/images/wep/318_hk69ammo.jpg

BinRaider 16-06-12 13:47

Yeah it looks to me like some kind of bullet upgrade. Like more penetration or some kind of explosive substance added to it. Maybe Lara can brew potions?! Probably a reason why she picks berries, no?

scremanie 16-06-12 13:47

Sexy.

larafan25 16-06-12 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6259214)
Since when do grenades look like bullets?

To me it looks like one side has a different slope, which doesn't remind me of a bullet.

It looks like one of those canister grenade things from RE5.

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzydoil (Post 6259224)

Don't be a smartass. >_>
lololtheylooklikepenises

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259229)
To me it looks like one side has a different slope, which doesn't remind me of a bullet.

Hmm, now that you mention it, it does. >_>

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259229)
It looks like one of those canister grenade things from RE5.

THAT'S NOT AN INCENDIARY GRENADE THO.

This is~

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/thumb/...ry_Grenade.jpg

olol, wait. i read wrong, but yes, IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE THAT NOW

larafan25 16-06-12 13:57

God, I can't wait to loot enemies. UUUU!!!! Yes.

Tomb_of_Darkns 16-06-12 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259247)
God, I can't wait to loot enemies. UUUU!!!! Yes.

Yeah!11

And i think you were right about there being a little nook at the right of the stream, even though the video is grainy, if you pause at the point at the water fall, there seems to be a opening or cove-like entrance that is elevated..

I'll get a pic one sec...
EDIT:

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/r...titled-1-2.jpg

If you watch the video you can see it clearly see that there is more inside. And its def not smoke.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:02

Sweet, I hope there is a cave there! :D

Spong 16-06-12 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259247)
God, I can't wait to loot enemies. UUUU!!!! Yes.

Never played a game before where you've been able to do that?
The novelty soon wears off when the reality kicks in that all you're actually doing is walking up to a body and pressing a button to watch a short animation. Is that something to get excited about? Is it really?

For all we know, the enemies might just drop stuff and it's a simple case of walking over it to pick it up. It's still technically looting.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6259258)
Never played a game before where you've been able to do that?
The novelty soon wears off when the reality kicks in that all you're actually doing is walking up to a body and pressing a button to watch a short animation. Is that something to get excited about? Is it really?

I take EVERYTHING in Skyrim. EVERUYTHIG.

I just love doing it. It's exciting to me.

edit: It would be cooler if the enemies had an inventory to search.

Linoshi Croft 16-06-12 14:10

Skyrim = Snoozefest.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:12

Skyrim is tons of fun.

I don't see how it could possible be any less fun than TReboot.

Anyways, le cave mebe....

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g..._2008/wooo.png

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 14:27

Seems there's some steps. I guess we will be able to explore it.

http://i.imgur.com/AFcr1.png

Spong 16-06-12 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259273)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6259290)
Seems there's some steps. I guess we will be able to explore it.

http://i.imgur.com/AFcr1.png

The only thing that's on the right-hand side of that path is an invisible wall. Probably :pi:

larafan25 16-06-12 14:31

Okay gurl.

Send me dat vid.

How is your so HQ?

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259295)
Okay gurl.

Send me dat vid.

How is your so HQ?

720p download from YT. :'3

larafan25 16-06-12 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6259297)
720p download from YT. :'3

So I can just download the video from youtube and it looks better? D:

Spong 16-06-12 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259295)
How is your so HQ?

LOL, you haven't got the HD vids? And you call yourself a fan? Even I've got the HD versions.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6259304)
LOL, you haven't got the HD vids? And you call yourself a fan? Even I've got the HD versions.

I highly doubt you have the HD versions. >_>

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 14:40

GUYS GUYS GUYS. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

IT'S A BUILDING/HUT.

http://i.imgur.com/9X03K.png

uh. mah. gah.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:40

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It can't download any fastur! D:

Spong 16-06-12 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259308)
I highly doubt you have the HD versions. >_>

I do, they're currently wasting space on my external hard drive. I've only watched them once each :pi:

larafan25 16-06-12 14:52

Uh. I can't ._.

Oh lawd. So I download the 720 video from youtube, and it still looks like crap on a stick.

Spong 16-06-12 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259336)
Oh lawd. So I download the 720 video from youtube, and it still looks like crap on a stick.

I think you'll find that's the game's fault, not the video's.

http://i.imgur.com/57yUz.jpg

Linoshi Croft 16-06-12 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6259339)
I think you'll find that's the game's fault, not the video's.

http://i.imgur.com/57yUz.jpg

:vlol:

MyRaider4Life 16-06-12 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259336)
Uh. I can't ._.

Oh lawd. So I download the 720 video from youtube, and it still looks like crap on a stick.

Download them from GT.com? I got mine from there, the others from YT.

larafan25 16-06-12 14:56

^OH I'll do that, thanks! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6259339)
I think you'll find that's the game's fault, not the video's.



http://i.imgur.com/57yUz.jpg

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/u...lll5o8_250.gif

Tomb_of_Darkns 16-06-12 15:05

OOh i know this won't mean much, but right before she shoots an arrow, her fingers do this animation where it regrips the bow. Me likes little details :p

klona 16-06-12 15:12

Can I have the HD one?
Where can I find it?

danny.rex 16-06-12 21:33

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/tomb-raider/14223

larafan25 16-06-12 21:50

Skull Collector...

Does anyone remember that screenshot of Lara shooting at the deer? Someone pointed out a skull hanging in a tree?

This might be the same one or a different one, but I think these are the skulls we collect for the skull collector skill or whatever it was in the basecamp menu...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...008/skullz.jpg

edit: Also, I wonder what would happen if I jumped down off that edge, do I have to go right into the cave or can I first explore?

Tomb_of_Darkns 16-06-12 22:35

Im pretty sure you can explore and don't have to do the task at first, but i don't know if you'll hop over the cliff and have a safe landing to explore, or you'll die a realistic death(hopefully no sliding rag dolls) <-- speaking of, I'm in love with all the realistic enemy deaths and how they actually have weight, like how they slowly burn and die a horrible fiery death until they are black and toasty. also in that scene where she blows up the oil with the flaming arrow, the guy closest to the tank, flies off the cliff from the impact of the explosion. SO COOL
Heres hoping Lara has the same cool realistic deaths lol I literally will set myself on fire to see what happens hahah

Rai 16-06-12 22:41

Just because an instruction pops up on screen, it doesn't mean you have to follow it :mis:.

I mean, if you turn around and go the other way, it's not as if the game will yank you back and make you go the 'proper' route :vlol: (well it may be too late once you're there and hit a cutscene :pi:).

scremanie 16-06-12 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6259344)

How dare you.

larafan25 16-06-12 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb_of_Darkns (Post 6260101)
Im pretty sure you can explore and don't have to do the task at first, but i don't know if you'll hop over the cliff and have a safe landing to explore, or you'll die a realistic death(hopefully no sliding rag dolls) <-- speaking of, I'm in love with all the realistic enemy deaths and how they actually have weight, like how they slowly burn and die a horrible fiery death until they are black and toasty. also in that scene where she blows up the oil with the flaming arrow, the guy closest to the tank, flies off the cliff from the impact of the explosion. SO COOL
Heres hoping Lara has the same cool realistic deaths lol I literally will set myself on fire to see what happens hahah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6260106)
Just because an instruction pops up on screen, it doesn't mean you have to follow it :mis:.

I mean, if you turn around and go the other way, it's not as if the game will yank you back and make you go the 'proper' route :vlol: (well it may be too late once you're there and hit a cutscene :pi:).

I hope we can explore before being pushed through the story.

Also, another shot of some different hanging skulls...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...08/skullzz.jpg

I really love the atmosphere in this game.

edit: Yall, what is this?

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...utgurlwuut.jpg

Legless mutant 16-06-12 23:49

Let`s hope this game is decent.

Tomb_of_Darkns 16-06-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6260172)

I'm inclined to say a piece of an aeroplane, but i doubt it as well. In the demo, they cut straight to jumping to the next platform, but I believe there was more in between that cutscene and jumping to the platform cause it looks off a little

larafan25 17-06-12 00:03

I guess to the left of that shot is where she jumps and slides down the rope. But it did seem like something was missing.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.