www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Peep Show 27-09-12 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453567)
I SAW IT under tomb raider lara croft hot

facepalm.gif

Lukass 27-09-12 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453562)
Um poketo mohong jk

What?

Could you please, for the love of God, start to write like a human? It would be hugely appreciated. If you think the way you type is funny, you're wrong. It only makes you look retarded. It's funny every now and then, but please, do not embarrass yourself and start to write normally. Thank you :)

The1andOnlyTR 27-09-12 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453566)
I understood this without Google. :D Soy muy inteligente.

SI! :D
I took two years of Spanish and I'm still clueless. :p

Peep Show 27-09-12 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453573)
What?

Could you please, for the love of God, start to write like a human? It would be hugely appreciated. If you think the way you type is funny, you're wrong. It only makes you look retarded. It's funny every now and then, but please, do not embarrass yourself and start to write normally. Thank you :)

Wasn't it Spanish though?

/confused

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:08

i said i speak spanish alittle bit :cen:

Lukass 27-09-12 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6453575)
Wasn't it Spanish though?

/confused

No idea, but this is not Spanish for sure. It's only annoying..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453471)
CWISTAL DYNAMICS MEAGEN MARIE I WOLD WHEELY RECIATE IF U GAVE US SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TALK BOUT HUGS AND KISSES FOR MEGAN ONLY :hug:




TABUU..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453505)
I ZaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW IT I DID I DID IT IT IT SHOOOOOOOOOOOWED LARA SHOOTING A MAN


larafan25 27-09-12 22:09

^That's not Spanish or annoying, it's ma lang yall, eye get et!

Here's a Toasty wonk...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...rispinwonk.gif

Lukass 27-09-12 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453579)

Priceless :vlol:

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453578)
No idea, but this is not Spanish for sure. It's only annoying..

sry but still

Lukass 27-09-12 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453582)
sry but still

Still what? How old are you?

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453585)
Still what? How old are you?

15 remember

Mikky 27-09-12 22:12

I hate to be a killjoy, but I think maybe we should get things back on-topic. I'd hate for this thread to get closed again. :p

Lukass 27-09-12 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453586)
15 remember


I think that every 15 years old person is mature enough to write normally.

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453587)
I hate to be a killjoy, but I think maybe we should get things back on-topic. I'd hate for this thread to get closed again. :p


right. So

Rai 27-09-12 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453486)

The entrance looks soo dark. I hope it is dark in there.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:14

Yes, I hope there are spaces that actually require a torch.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453590)
The entrance looks soo dark. I hope it is dark in there.

I think it will be dark. It looks dark inside and Lara even doesn't hold a torch :cln:

larafan25 27-09-12 22:15

I suppose we need the shotgun to shoot open those planks, and Lara doesn't even have the axe yet.

It will be Hell to find a tomb but not be able to access it yet.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453594)
I suppose we need the shotgun to shoot open those planks, and Lara doesn't even have the axe yet.

It will be Hell to find a tomb but not be able to access it yet.

She has the axe. You can see it on the first shot.

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453588)
I think that every 15 years old person is mature enough to write normally.

Yes understood but you must understand life is not always black and white ;) Don wanna continue to argue with ya catch me later and i might just listen it depends on my mood. So back to our tomb exploration discussion, i agree with whoever said an achievement for exploring enough of them

Mikky 27-09-12 22:17

I think it's an optional Challenge Tomb. We'll definitely need to upgrade our equipment or get the shotgun to get in there.

Imagine we couldn't even enter it at all, lol.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453595)
She has the axe. You can see it on the first shot.

Ah meant the red 1.

just*raidin*tomb 27-09-12 22:17

I hope it doesn't get annoying to come across tombs and not having the tools to open it. I mean will I really feel like or even remember to go back and open it? I dunno.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6453601)
I hope it doesn't get annoying to come across tombs and not having the tools to open it. I mean will I really feel like or even remember to go back and open it? I dunno.

I just wanted to say this. I think the unopened tombs will be somehow highlighted in the map, so we will not have to remember.

Rai 27-09-12 22:20

^I'm fairly certain it's a challenge tomb, which begs the question, if her first 'story' tomb is the one where she says 'I hate tombs', does this mean she conveniently forgets the challenge tombs? Or do we get the first 'story' tomb before we get to explore the challenge toms?

larafan25 27-09-12 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6453601)
I hope it doesn't get annoying to come across tombs and not having the tools to open it. I mean will I really feel like or even remember to go back and open it? I dunno.

Hopefully we'll want to run around the island lots, just to see places, their beauty, and investigate some areas that were super big on our first run through.

I hope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453602)
I just wanted to say this. I think the unopened tombs will be somehow highlighted in the map, so we will not have to remember.

Not from the start, as one of the upgrades is to show hidden tombs. So it must be optional.

just*raidin*tomb 27-09-12 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453602)
I just wanted to say this. I think the unopened tombs will be somehow highlighted in the map, so we will not have to remember.

True. I guess you can always go back and explore after finishing the story, but I like to do as much as I can while playing the story as well.

I have a feeling I won't be using many of the upgrades. A lot of them feel like cheating to me. :p

Lukass 27-09-12 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453603)
^I'm fairly certain it's a challenge tomb, which begs the question, if her first 'story' tomb is the one where she says 'I hate tombs', does this mean she conveniently forgets the challenge tombs? Or do we get the first 'story' tomb before we get to explore the challenge toms?


I don't think she will say that in the first tomb. She sounds like she already experienced something horrific in some tomb before if that makes sense.

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453604)
Hopefully we'll want to run around the island lots, just to see places, their beauty, and investigate some areas that were super big on our first run through.

I hope.



Not from the start, as one of the upgrades is to show hidden tombs. So it must be optional.

I'll tell ya one thing. I am going to keep practicing on debra

just*raidin*tomb 27-09-12 22:23

It doesn't have to be her first tomb for her to say that line...

larafan25 27-09-12 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453609)
I'll tell ya one thing. I am going to keep practicing on debra

I wonder if you can endlessly kill deer, and eventually there are tons of animal bodies lying around.

The1andOnlyTR 27-09-12 22:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyEz...layer_embedded

SPOILERS:
This video, though. OMG.
I thought **** was the worst word we would hear, but when the Russian "rapist" drops the eff bomb I had to rewind to make sure I head it properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453603)
Or do we get the first 'story' tomb before we get to explore the challenge tombs?

I think that's how it'll work. :)

Mikky 27-09-12 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453612)
I wonder if you can endlessly kill deer, and eventually there are tons of animal bodies lying around.

I bet the bodies will start disappearing eventually. :p

italibabee 27-09-12 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453494)
Just to confirm, I WAS JOKING; I DID NOT BREAK UP WITH MY GF. I'M GAY.

Oh ok.
:D

OMG.
I don't wanna kill the animals.
The people can die.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453616)
I bet the bodies will start disappearing eventually. :p

Damn. ._.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:30

OMG!

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember this hut or house or whatever. And what is that?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...7cde6b27_b.jpg

larafan25 27-09-12 22:31

was it demoed by other games?

Mikky 27-09-12 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by The1andOnlyTR (Post 6453614)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NyEz...layer_embedded

SPOILERS:
This video, though. OMG.
I thought **** was the worst word we would hear, but when the Russian "rapist" drops the eff bomb I had to rewind to make sure I head it properly.

Gurl, we knew that ages ago. xD

I think you'll be able to play that bit it the NY Comic Con. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6453621)


Oh ok.
:D

OMG.
I don't wanna kill the animals.
The people can die.

I never understood how some people don't like killing animals, but human slaughtering is a-okay. I mean, WTH? :p

italibabee 27-09-12 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453627)
I never understood how some people don't like killing animals, but human slaughtering is a-okay. I mean, WTH? :p

Well.
The deer aren't trying to kill Lara.

Rai 27-09-12 22:35

^Apparently the deer can knock Lara and hurt her a bit :pi:

@Lukass, I was just thinking the same. I don;t recognise the area either. Press peeps get to see new stuffs before us *pouts* Possibly.

:p

Edit: is the green circled screen a menu screen?


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.