www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

JsotoTRSaga 10-12-20 18:27

What a mess...

Avalon SARL 10-12-20 18:45

I just saw game play of this on Youtube.

Are they serious about this?

Relic Run and LC Go were fun and challenging games;
this one looks like it cost them 10 dollars.

I was not expecting much anyway from this studio; I already said a lot before, SE likes to make fun of classic Lara and they are taking away the Tomb Raider identity.

What a mess :(

Cezar 10-12-20 20:02

Look at this :D :D :D :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Amunet 10-12-20 20:07

I... was not expecting this... :o I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but this ain't it.

Avalon SARL 10-12-20 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cezar (Post 8259844)
Look at this :D :D :D :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

OMG.... This is a disgrace...

Shame on you SE; shame on you...

On a side note, is the Reloaded gameplay authentic?

Maybe someone is just playing tricks on us, was able to edit that game and made it into TR style, because this can't be happening :hea:


When they did Relic Run, which was inspired by other Run games before, they managed to make it fresh and interesting.

But this :cen:

Valentino 10-12-20 21:15

That CGI trailer for this kind of game? Was it worth spending money on a trailer like that?

TRF 10-12-20 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cezar (Post 8259844)
Look at this :D :D :D :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGllQGro7XQ

I don't play mobile games at all, so I didn't know that TR Reloaded is a COPY of the game Archero HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Yeah, it's a direct copy. I don't see what has changed during process here. Sure, the main character changed, but other than that the concept of the game is the same.

This is no TR game and it should not be in the series (either TR main or TRLC Series). Perhaps, NEVER!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon SARL (Post 8259856)
OMG.... This is a disgrace...

Shame on you SE; shame on you...

On a side note, is the Reloaded gameplay authentic?

Maybe someone is just playing tricks on us, was able to edit that game and made it into TR style, because this can't be happening :hea:


I don't think this is a trick. I haven't played it yet, but I do believe this is true.
If it IS true, I will not play this game.

If it's fake, just wait and see what is released as gameplay.

charmedangelin 11-12-20 00:06

Edit

Wrong thread

HaniHeger 11-12-20 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentino (Post 8259873)
That CGI trailer for this kind of game? Was it worth spending money on a trailer like that?

It seems like the trailer was more expensive than the game itself



but to be honest
mobile games everyone

ANoDE 11-12-20 04:20

I'm not really happy about that gameplay video. I was hoping for something cool and innovative, but what was shown doesn't really cater yo my taste.
Is the above game also made by Emerald City? That would make it even worse.


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.