www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Jaffa_Cakes 31-08-18 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by April_Croft (Post 7963395)
Anyone else avoiding everything until they get the game? I saw a quick youtube ad that luckily didn't show much, the pics that have been released...and that's it. Not read any articles, watched trailers etc etc...who else?

I'm afraid i can't tell you the same, i have seen all of the gameplay/articles that have come out till now. That's how far my thirsty for spoilers ass has come. :vlol:

Rai 31-08-18 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by April_Croft (Post 7963395)
Anyone else avoiding everything until they get the game? I saw a quick youtube ad that luckily didn't show much, the pics that have been released...and that's it. Not read any articles, watched trailers etc etc...who else?

There is This thread where people claim to be keeping to seeing as little as possible. But having seen who goes in there and seeing them all over this section, I have my doubts that they've been as vigilant as you have in seeing such a small amount. I hope you're pleasantly surprised by what you see on the 12th/14th :D.

April_Croft 31-08-18 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7963402)
You are my hero!

Hahahaha :D to be honest, I'm usually Classic-only and haven't really played anything post Anniversary. I half watched my boyfriend playthrough UW and TR2013...I finished Rise yesterday though, after buying it in the PSN summer sale, and was pleasantly surprised. I much preferred it to TR2013! I like to go into games I'm interested in knowing as little as possible if I can help it. Same with new albums, I avoid leaks and music vids until I can hear the whole thing in its entirety

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffa_Cakes (Post 7963405)
I'm afraid i can't tell you the same, i have seen all of the gameplay/articles that have come out till now. That's how far my thirsty for spoilers ass has come. :vlol:

Aw, that's not a bad thing - that's what they're there for! Not like it's leaked info :D I got a copy of the EDGE mag with the Shadow Lara cover, but haven't read it yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 7963408)
There is This thread where people claim to be keeping to seeing as little as possible. But having seen who goes in there and seeing them all over this section, I have my doubts that they've been as vigilant as you have in seeing such a small amount. I hope you're pleasantly surprised by what you see on the 12th/14th :D.

Ooh I'll check that thread out. I hope I'm surprised too :D:D

Underhoe 01-09-18 00:14

Where’s the best deal for the PS4 Croft steelbook edition? Amazon?

Edit- is the steelbook edition only available in the US?

just*raidin*tomb 01-09-18 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 7963443)
Where’s the best deal for the PS4 Croft steelbook edition? Amazon?

Edit- is the steelbook edition only available in the US?

I'm not sure. I ordered mine through GameStop.

laracroftswest 01-09-18 01:03

Just saw an ad on TV. Looked great!

OrangeJuice 01-09-18 01:04

it's september!!! which means!!! shadow month!!!

homophobia lost!!!

Mikky 01-09-18 01:15

I just found out that the new Predator movie comes out the same day as Shadow. What a coincidence. Square should be all over this with a ad campaign crossover or something.

lcroft_lc 01-09-18 01:18

Happy Shadow month guys. :jmp::jmp::jmp:

jajay119 01-09-18 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 7963468)
it's september!!! which means!!! shadow month!!!

homophobia lost!!!

...what?