www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

VictorXD 05-06-18 06:25

Is there hype for that game? I have never heard of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 7893603)
Glad I'm not the only one to think the chapter replay in Rise was garbage. I like that playing a NG+ in Uncharted gives the option to carry over what you've picked up so far or just recollect everything.

Sounds sweet, I would love something like this for shadow

Emix 05-06-18 06:51

Well there is hype. Mostly from anime and RPG fans.
That's 5th big game releasing in September. And both October/November are packed. Omg.

Mani_Man 05-06-18 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7893648)
Well there is hype. Mostly from anime and RPG fans.
That's 5th big game releasing in September. And both October/November are packed. Omg.

Yeah...but im slightly hyped for that game too.
What is it with september and so many releases?

It will be interesting to see how this month goes, which games float and which sink.
As long as Tomb Raider floats...i dont care what the other games do.
Some i will get, some i wont.

Vaskito 05-06-18 08:21

We now just have to hope Shadow attracts attention in E3. I'm pretty confident

Princess_Paige 05-06-18 08:27

Can’t wait for E3!! Just watched the new movie finally! Me and my Mum really enjoyed it. Loved Alicia as Lara. I wonder if there will be a sequel? It made over $270 million at the box office so hopefully Square Enix green lights a sequel. Maybe they’re waiting until after Shadow releases?

Vaskito 05-06-18 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7893676)
Can’t wait for E3!! Just watched the new movie finally! Me and my Mum really enjoyed it. Loved Alicia as Lara. I wonder if there will be a sequel? It made over $270 million at the box office so hopefully Square Enix green lights a sequel. Maybe they’re waiting until after Shadow releases?

I don't think SE has anything to do with the sequel greelighting. MGM?/GK? has the movie rights, so it's their choice. Right now it's pretty hard to guess if there will be a sequel. I think it might depend on how well it sells now (digitally, DVD, Blu-ray, etc)

robm_2007 05-06-18 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7893623)
Code Vein will be released on September 27.
My god...

I had to Google to confirm if that even was a game. Never heard of it. No way some no name game with virtually zero hype in the general gaming stratosphere, which is coming out two weeks after TR, a juggernaut gaming franchise of 20+ years, is going to be any sort of threat.

RIP Code Vein, I guess??

Princess_Paige 05-06-18 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7893680)
I don't think SE has anything to do with the sequel greelighting. MGM?/GK? has the movie rights, so it's their choice. Right now it's pretty hard to guess if there will be a sequel. I think it might depend on how well it sells now (digitally, DVD, Blu-ray, etc)

SE still owns the rights to anything TR though don’t they? So they could green light a sequel if the current movie studio doesn’t want to do it. SE could give the rights to another movie studio

TombRaider2013 05-06-18 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7892781)
I am curious how the gameplay with the spear will be like! If it's true that we will get it. Obviously it can't be like LC ganes i hope it's something really fun to use

It might replace the climbing arrows if there possible so is a spear in that sense

2001LC20 05-06-18 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 7893681)
I had to Google to confirm if that even was a game. Never heard of it. No way some no name game with virtually zero hype in the general gaming stratosphere, which is coming out two weeks after TR, a juggernaut gaming franchise of 20+ years, is going to be any sort of threat.

RIP Code Vein, I guess??

It's a hyped game and has a potential since it's a darksouls-like but not as big as sottr. It's ok it's actually bad for them

Quote:

Originally Posted by TombRaider2013 (Post 7893695)
It might replace the climbing arrows if there possible so is a spear in that sense

Might be