www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

TheBloodRed 09-03-10 09:31

I can only get the ltd guide through in store pickup and the worst part is that I am going to the mall today. -_-;;

Maybe I can convince one of the store peoples to let me get one from them? T_T

(PS: I did same day delivery, for free I might add hehe, for the game so I have to wait until the post comes. >_<;; )

Jack Croft 09-03-10 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusffxwakka (Post 4430863)
well a delivery van pulled up and dropped off my ltd guide, from play,com it was weird why a courier?? but i have the guide and no game...damn postman. if he skips my street today, today is the day he dies a slow painful death, ive got my voodoo doll all set up lol

this is the first time in 4 yrs i havent had a game early last was kh2. i got 358 nearly a week early.

Awesome tell me about the guide NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jmp:

Hope mine comes by Courier!

tidusffxwakka 09-03-10 09:36

it looks awesome, quite detailed but im not looking too much no spoilers. and ff13 comes with beta codes for ff14 on ps3 and avatar items for 360 the psicom cops ones i believe. i think you need to register it with the square enix eu members site though. thts from novacrytsillis website.

my bro is looking through the walkthrough going ooooo every couple of seconds should i shoot him?

Jack Croft 09-03-10 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusffxwakka (Post 4430874)
it looks awesome, quite detailed but im not looking too much no spoilers. and ff13 comes with beta codes for ff14 on ps3 and avatar items for 360 the psicom cops ones i believe. i think you need to register it with the square enix eu members site though

my bro is looking through the walkthrough going ooooo every couple of seconds should i shoot him?

No dont shoot him just hit him!

tidusffxwakka 09-03-10 09:39

the guide though imo doesnt look as nice as the hardcover of ff12's but i love my ff12 hardcover so its not a fair contest since ive not read the guide yet. outside i mean, ff12's brown hardback looks cool.

ahhhhhh just found out i gotta go shopping noooooooooooooo!!!!! what if my game comes ???? lol

may pay my brother to stay home from uni, convince him hes ill.........

Minty Mouth 09-03-10 09:41

What's the paper on the LE guide like? :vlol:

Jack Croft 09-03-10 09:42

Well the postie courier van just went past and turned round so he wont be bringing my guide today just got to wait for the postman now maybe he will bring it eventually.

Game should be today guide should be no later than Thursday.

Minty Mouth 09-03-10 10:43

Post still hasn't come yet . . . :pi:

Jack Croft 09-03-10 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 4430938)
Post still hasn't come yet . . . :pi:

Same.........

Anyway you can change Auto-battle so its isnt the default option when you start a battle! :D

Minty Mouth 09-03-10 10:57

The anticipation is killing me! I just wish the post would come, even if it's not there. That way I can relax :p