www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Flyin11 16-03-10 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by trXD (Post 4447780)
I have to say you wasted a ridiculous amount of gil then my friend, a credit chip worth 10EXP and 3000 gil, always sell it. 10EXP is practically nothing. Some are clearly made for selling and some are clearly made for levelling, it isn't hard to spot at all once you know.

(and yes i know:p)

I defiantly have wasted quite a bit. I still upgraded my weapons and stuff but now I see that it's not the capacity it could have been :o I still have a level 3 Gladius and I've basically made it to Pulse by fighting hard and long and leveling up on the Crystalarium system. Now, I'm focusing on trying to get some key components and not wasting them at the moment. I have to do some research into what's good and what's not. I might be able to sell some accessories and weapons. I know one of my accessories is worth 60,000 and one of my weapons is worth 150,000.

Jack Croft 16-03-10 12:05

This is why guides are handy tips on best components etc.:p

Flyin11 16-03-10 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Croft (Post 4447842)
This is why guides are handy tips on best components etc.:p

Yep...I agree...

Why I was saying a while back on here about the Strategy Guides. I wouldn't use them for the maps but for info on what items cost, where to find them, what to sell, and how to upgrade. All that good stuff :p That's the only reason I use the guides ;) I'll have to maybe look into using $25 to get one now :p

Jack Croft 16-03-10 12:15

The guide is pretty also! :cln:

Minty Mouth 16-03-10 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Croft (Post 4447849)
The guide is pretty also! :cln:

So pretty. . . .

Trfansince1996 16-03-10 12:25

Its pretty indeed. I use it to look at what i missed after i play through a place XD. Like "oh no, I missed this damn". Also, selling and acquiring gil becomes a lot easier in chapter 11 once u get to Oerba and help Vanille's bot friend.

Jack Croft 16-03-10 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 4447855)
So pretty. . . .

My family knows how much I love the strategy guides to FF games so much that they have renamed any guide I get 'The Bible' it is always by the Xbox 360 waiting for me to read it. :p

Flyin11 16-03-10 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 4447855)
So pretty. . . .

Because of that...I think i would rather have the actual guide than a .pdf version myself ;) I just saw a great price for the guide but it is in .pdf form. I would rather just spend another $15 and get the regular one.

Minty Mouth 16-03-10 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Croft (Post 4447862)
My family knows how much I love the strategy guides to FF games so much that they have renamed any guide I get 'The Bible' it is always by the Xbox 360 waiting for me to read it. :p

I try not to use the guide unless I've failed a few times first, but sometimes I can't resist. The pages are so . . . thick :yik:

Jack Croft 16-03-10 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 4447866)
I try not to use the guide unless I've failed a few times first, but sometimes I can't resist. The pages are so . . . thick :yik:

The guide is literally amazing. :cln:

Anyway I'm off for a while time to do some FF i'm slacking behind in Chapter 4 about to unlock upgrading! :jmp: