www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Fyler 30-01-11 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusffxwakka (Post 5181241)
raid its not a reboot its a spinoff and its what 2 different people invisioned for ff13 :) no release date yet.

i agree about the colours their clothes are too dark, i'm hoping this will only be for awhile and equipment changes etc will make us able to change the looks.

What? FFX13-2 is another storyline for the same game? So confused now. I need to just buy the freakin game already. xD Me being a slacker and waiting 'till Gamestop has a deal to get FF13 and Infamous is not working out. Lol

Legend of Lara 30-01-11 02:29

XIII-2 seems too GRIMDARK for me to really be interested. Versus at least looks more stylish.

larafan25 30-01-11 02:37

Wait!

FF13-2 is the same game? Just like, an alternate dimension sort of thing!? o.O

Legend of Lara 30-01-11 02:39

XIII-2= Sequel to XIII.
Versus XIII= Different story.

larafan25 30-01-11 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 5182939)
XIII-2= Sequel to XIII.
Versus XIII= Different story.

Legend of Lara= Smart.

Thank you.:)

Fyler 30-01-11 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5182954)
Legend of Lara= Smart.

Thank you.:)

+ 1. :tmb:

ultima espio 30-01-11 14:25

Dissidia 012
Quote:

Square-Enix also plans to make more downloadable content for the game in the future, and more battle themes and outfits will be purchasable this way
Hopefully more fighters will be available too:jmp::cln:

Quote:

Nomura is interviewed in the magazine and says that they'll be adding stuff until the very limit. He jokes that if they make another Dissidia, they'll have to change the hardware.
Garnet
Hope
Red XIII (he doesn't get much love :P)
Qusitis
Celes
Aqua
Sora

Assuming they'd add KH characters...

Miharu 30-01-11 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger_happy (Post 5181915)
I'm sure I've heard somewhere that Noctis and co have a few different outfits in the game. Or I drunkenly imagined it. Either way, I'd prefer that Stella was in the party- a token woman is always nice... No, her interactions with Noctis sound cool, and her personality seems quite distinct- they'd make great sparring partners.

I hope she is in the party later on and if she is, she'll hopefully be a Red Mage style character more proficient at magic but good at using swords, I have to admitt I'm getting sick of mages with staves and rods who are as weak as a squashed tomatoe.

I mean Hope in Final Fantasy XIII is the best Medic in the game IMO and second best Ravager but his HP was so low and his defense was so weak, that I just didn't want him in my party at al.

TombOfRaiders 30-01-11 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultima espio (Post 5183810)
Dissidia 012

Hopefully more fighters will be available too:jmp::cln:

Yeah! Woo-hoo! Hopefully, they'll be like Media Molecule with LBP Content. The PS Store gets raided with that stuff.

tidusffxwakka 30-01-11 19:17

in dissidia 2 they wanted aerith as a support assist, i wonder if they added any other assist only? would be cool to see some lesser known/liked characters as assists, eg cait sith could come and use the slots for a random boost