www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

LNSNHGTDS 05-12-20 20:05

Okay guys, I have a question.

Should I buy Dissidia on PS4..?

I haven't heard the best words about it and I guess Square Enix straight up announcing that they're cancelling the content they had planned is a huge red flag but I can't help but feel curious...

DragonSlayer 01-02-21 15:29

I played FF7 Remake yesterday for the first time took me long enough to get around to playing it, TLOU2 took up most of my time since it came out I'm 100% done with TLOU2.

Mako Reactor destruction complete I'm now at Sector 7 about to start the neighborhood watch quest, great reward for destroying the Mako Reactor community service.

I hope that cat outside Tifa's pub doesn't get crushed when Shinra destroy Sector 7.

So far I'm unable to take Barrett seriously his voice is so weird I keep expecting him to do a Mr T impression.

At first I thought the guy who did the voice for Barrett was the same guy who did the voice for Drebin in MGS4 but it's not him.

Lord Lulu 02-02-21 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 8275865)
I played FF7 Remake yesterday for the first time took me long enough to get around to playing it, TLOU2 took up most of my time since it came out I'm 100% done with TLOU2.

So far I'm unable to take Barrett seriously his voice is so weird I keep expecting him to do a Mr T impression.

Was it worth the wait to play FF7 Remake?

I"m not positive but I think they based Barrett off of Mr. T.

DragonSlayer 02-02-21 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Lulu (Post 8276416)
Was it worth the wait to play FF7 Remake?

I"m not positive but I think they based Barrett off of Mr. T.

It was definitely worth the wait, I'm enjoying it so far.

I'm still at Sector 7 I did some side quests tracked down some missing cats, collected some money for delivering some new filters and killed some monsters in Scrap Boulevard.

They are the only side quests I can remember doing.

DragonSlayer 05-02-21 15:13

I'm in Sector 5 now putting out lights for reasons that I can't remember right now, anyway I've gotten lost and can't find the last light to turn off, going to have to use a video walkthrough I'm tired of going in circles and winding up back at the same spot every time.

Funniest part so far Wedge and the cats, Biggimus Rex, Reginaldo and Mister Smalls aka Biggums, Reggie and Smalls.

The Specters that attacked Sector 7 resembled Dementors from Harry Potter.

Favourite NPC Jessie Rasberry she's quirky I like her.

Anyone want to guess when FF7 Remake episode 2 will be released, maybe sometime in 2041.

Lord Lulu 06-02-21 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 8277166)
Anyone want to guess when FF7 Remake episode 2 will be released, maybe sometime in 2041.

My best guess is the whole game will be done by 2030. Hopefully all parts will come to PC so I can play it.

DragonSlayer 07-02-21 22:52

Finally I made it to Wall Market took longer than I would have liked :cen: robot arms slowed me down, whoever thought that it was a good idea to put those robot arms in the game should be taken out and shot and if they survive shot again.

It was going fine until I made it to the part with the two robot arms after 10 minutes of moving the cargo containers around and getting nowhere I got :cen: off said :cen: it and looked it up on YouTube, I just wanted to get to Wall Market.

The entire robot arms part was unnecessary filler that the game could have done without.

DragonSlayer 10-02-21 15:02

I've made it past Wall Market and I'm almost all the way through the train graveyard.

Remake Wall Market was a bit disappointing compared to the original Wall Market, The Honeybee Inn and Don Corneo themes were there but the classic Wall Market theme wasn't, it just wasn't the same without it.

Yuna´s Wish 10-02-21 22:52

EVERY single thing of Remake's Midgar was better than the original's. Every. Single. Thing.

:p

It's 4 hours turned into 40. And most of that isn't padding (even if there is a good deal of it).

Lord Lulu 10-02-21 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 8278479)
I've made it past Wall Market and I'm almost all the way through the train graveyard.

Remake Wall Market was a bit disappointing compared to the original Wall Market, The Honeybee Inn and Don Corneo themes were there but the classic Wall Market theme wasn't, it just wasn't the same without it.

The Wall Market and Honeybee Inn as well as what Cloud does to go undercover had lots of buzz. Did they shy away from any of that stuff?