www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Reggie 02-04-09 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 3564397)
:tmb:

The remake is the next step, for sure.

How do you know that?
I've been waiting for a remake since rumours began back 2002ish. :tmb:

Btw FFVII:AC Complete sounds like another way to milk the cash cow. I'll wait until the extra clips are on Youtube or something.

larafan25 02-04-09 21:17

hmmm...I might get ambisious and possibly see if someone puts it up on e-bay.....when it comes out:)

but not sure:)

Elessar87 03-04-09 00:48

OK. This is a random question but I thought I'd ask: Do you guys think FFVII should be remade for the next-gen consoles? Personally, I've loved the game since it first came out, have played it a million times and, having seen the characters in all their graphical glory in Advent Children and the other games in the FFVII compliation I would LOVE to see a remake in good graphics. But it seems everyone I ask goes: "Oh HELL no! That would ruin EVERYTHING! Deal w/ the bad graphics or don't play it at all!" Which to me just seems irrational. I dunno. Just thought I'd ask and see what your opinions are on the subject. :)

amiro1989 03-04-09 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie (Post 3564457)
How do you know that?
I've been waiting for a remake since rumours began back 2002ish. :tmb:

Btw FFVII:AC Complete sounds like another way to milk the cash cow. I'll wait until the extra clips are on Youtube or something.

I'm more than 90% sure, it will be the next step after FFXIII & FF.V.XIII.

;)

Tony9595 03-04-09 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elessar87 (Post 3564781)
OK. This is a random question but I thought I'd ask: Do you guys think FFVII should be remade for the next-gen consoles? Personally, I've loved the game since it first came out, have played it a million times and, having seen the characters in all their graphical glory in Advent Children and the other games in the FFVII compliation I would LOVE to see a remake in good graphics. But it seems everyone I ask goes: "Oh HELL no! That would ruin EVERYTHING! Deal w/ the bad graphics or don't play it at all!" Which to me just seems irrational. I dunno. Just thought I'd ask and see what your opinions are on the subject. :)

I think that FF VII is overrated, so I donīt even want a remake of that game, I think that the next remakes we should see for a moment are V for DS and I would die to see VI on the PS3 :D

Elessar87 03-04-09 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony9595 (Post 3564907)
I think that FF VII is overrated, so I donīt even want a remake of that game, I think that the next remakes we should see for a moment are V for DS and I would die to see VI on the PS3 :D

Fair enough. Thanks for disagreeing without bashing. :)

I've never played FFV or FFVI so I really can't say. But I do know that if they made remakes for newer consoles I'd definately play them. It would be a smart marketing move for Squenix and a good way to draw in new fans.

TerraCreek 04-04-09 22:51

Hey guys! :wve:
Quick questions!...>_< because everyone bites me if I dare ask a question that's about Final Fantasy that isn't in this thread.

1). How many clan ranks does FF12 have? I'm at Brave companion now.

2). Is Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus I want to say for Playstation 2 worth anything? People tell me the original PS version is the best.

Rivendell 04-04-09 22:56

Dirge is all right. It's just your run of the mill 3rd Person Shooter with hints of FF-ness about it. The plot and characters, the FMVs and final battles are the best things about it. If you can get it cheap, go for it. :tmb:

TR cheatfinder 04-04-09 23:33

Does anyone think Final Fantasy XIII will have Trophy Support for the PS3? I hope so...

trlestew 04-04-09 23:36

every game for ps3 made in 2009 or later must have trophy support.

IMO FFVII is overrated, i nevr played it, but it obviously got too much hype.
People crying over aeris.
people thinking cloud is hot
and people thing sephiroth is badass.

Its way too overrated.
I think its not all that great, it was an unfinnished game too.