www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Slambam27 10-04-18 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 7853388)
all of the tomb raider games are dreams lara had while she was unconscious in the freezer

I don't know if any one else has said this, or if it has been talked about before, but I had this idea that all past adventures with classic Lara were just in current Lara's head.
In the croft manor dlc, you find out that Lara used to play with her father. He would hide 'treasures' for her to find, and even left signs for her such as the infinate ammo one from the classics.
Maybe, and it's a big maybe, classic Lara was what this Lara imagined herself as during her playtime, and that classic was what she imagined herself growing up to be. When her father died, she could have imagined her father dying in her made up 'stories', as she wishes she could make him proud by doing what he did.
I have no idea if any of that makes sense, but it's just a thought id like to think was true. ;)

AntRaidsTombs 10-04-18 15:29

I hope they make Lara's hair a tad bit less, grassy looking. Certain times in Rise it looked kind of grassy looking.

WWETombRaider 10-04-18 16:02

I can't wait for the SotTR art book, but hopefully they don't release 3 different versions like they did with Rise.

James_Rutland 10-04-18 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7853733)
I can't wait for the SotTR art book, but hopefully they don't release 3 different versions like they did with Rise.

I have the exclusive exclusive version and it's awesome. Huge dust box / case with Trinity symbol and exclusive storyboards. I don't mind them doing something like that again :)

WWETombRaider 10-04-18 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7853735)
I have the exclusive exclusive version and it's awesome. Huge dust box / case with Trinity symbol and exclusive storyboards. I don't mind them doing something like that again :)

I got the limited edition one with the designed slip case and the lithograph. I also wanted the dust box one (I think that was a TR store exclusive) but I was kinda broke after splurging on the first book. :p

Lyle Croft 10-04-18 17:31

How do you guys feel about Camilla's accent in that SoTTR fish audio? :o

Idk, I like how confident Lara sounds, but the accent sounds kinda forced.
:mad:

klona 10-04-18 17:38

The way she says the words sound very rigid. :p

Rai 10-04-18 17:38

I completely disagree, Camilla's accent sounds less forced than it has before at times (but I've never had much of a problem).

Linoshi Croft 10-04-18 17:40

My biggest issue is with her delivery. Jonah's voice seems quite natural, like they're in mid conversation but Lara's just sounds really stilted.

kathrynnn 10-04-18 17:48

I think the words might seem rigid in that audio because it sounds as if Lara is reading the information from something. She'll probably speak more 'naturally' in the game.