www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

RAID 06-09-09 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4002540)
It was aimed more at the "What a ****ty console" comment. There are some extremely good looking games on the 360. And It's far from being a ****ty console.

I like both PS3 & 360. I mean yeah it's crap what SE is pulling, but is it really necessary to bash the 360?

Good looking game that would be much better and longer sshould they utilise the PS3's full potential, and the news I read today proves it...

So yeah, it is a ****ty console, since it is way outdated for its time.

Carbonek_0051 06-09-09 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAID (Post 4002586)
Good looking game that would be much better and longer sshould they utilise the PS3's full potential, and the news I read today proves it...

So yeah, it is a ****ty console, since it is way outdated for its time.

Really? Cause as far as I am aware Oblivion & Fallout run perfectly on 360. And some of the best looking games on PS3 are very short.

And have you played the 360 (like actually played it for longer than a few minutes)? Just curious.

Cristina 06-09-09 11:20

I have read many articles proving xbox 360 has better looking games than ps3,just look the comparisons on you tube,even TRU looks better

RAID 06-09-09 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4002590)

And have you played the 360 (like actually played it for longer than a few minutes)? Just curious.

I don't have to play it. All I care about is the fact that I am being cheated just because it cannot handle as much as the PS3 can. Anyway, I'm done. This will turn into another pointless PS3 vs 360 debate. Whatever people might say, I stand by my point. PS3>360. :)

trXD 06-09-09 11:39

The PS3 has much better graphics than the 360, if a game doesnt look as good on PS3 then its the ports fault not the consoles. But the 360 certainly isnt outdated! Its perfectly fine for this generation!

I feel like such an idiot for defending SE, i simply cant beleive they really did it.... dickheads...

@RAID stuff like that makes me cringe, "i dont have to play it, i just know everything". True you are being cheated, but it doesnt make sense how you can judge the consoles quality out of this scenario.

Legend of Lara 06-09-09 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 4002591)
I have read many articles proving xbox 360 has better looking games than ps3,just look the comparisons on you tube,even TRU looks better

That's an issue with shoddy, lazy ports. Not the system.

Carbonek_0051 06-09-09 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAID (Post 4002642)
I don't have to play it. All I care about is the fact that I am being cheated just because it cannot handle as much as the PS3 can. Anyway, I'm done. This will turn into another pointless PS3 vs 360 debate. Whatever people might say, I stand by my point. PS3>360. :)

Well if you've never played it, you can't really say it's "****ty". I agree that the PS3 is better in terms of what it can do. But in no way shape or form is the 360 outdated or as you put it "****". I also think it's BS what SE did, since the PS3 version of FFXIII was the one I was going to get. Now I really don't want to buy either.
Quote:

Originally Posted by trXD (Post 4002644)
The PS3 has much better graphics than the 360, if a game doesnt look as good on PS3 then its the ports fault not the consoles. But the 360 certainly isnt outdated! Its perfectly fine for this generation!

I feel like such an idiot for defending SE, i simply cant beleive they really did it.... dickheads...

I feel stupid for defending them as well, it's a load of crap. I am really glad FFvsXIII is still an exclusive, and I am praying they don't pull this with Kingdom Hearts III. *prays*

Survival 06-09-09 11:48

Wow... they really outdid themselves this time :rolleyes:

trXD 06-09-09 11:52

It was such a shameless dickmove! Did they really think people wouldnt get angry? Normally im open minded with buisness moves because "buisness is buisness" but this is just as simple as screwing over their loyal fans for a bit more money.

Minty Mouth 06-09-09 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 4002655)
That's an issue with shoddy, lazy ports. Not the system.

Yep. People always try to prove that the PS3 isnt more powerful because ports look better on the 360, but that doesnt wash. Its Lazy Developers. (and the level of difficulty required to develop for the PS3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4002664)
I am really glad FFvsXIII is still an exclusive,

I wouldnt hold your breath on that one :p Who knows at this stage in the game. Perhaps it will become 360 exclusive :whi: :ton: