www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Jaffa_Cakes 05-08-18 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7942421)
Interesting. :p So getting out of stealth mode reverts her hair back to the ponytail?

Exactly :tmb:

Rai 05-08-18 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaffa_Cakes (Post 7942420)
Her hair is like that only when you go on stealth mode :p

More than that, you have to manually find and use the mud pools. There's a short animation with her applying the mud. From what I can see, it's an entirely optional mechanic. She doesn't automatically get muddy. I think she can get slightly muddy if you choose to hide in vines/wall bushes.

Ahmier 05-08-18 00:20

So mud pools increase your stealth? I love doing stealth but I donít want her crouch walking like that so Iím glad itís optional.

Rai 05-08-18 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 7942424)
So mud pools increase your stealth? I love doing stealth but I donít want her crouch walking like that so Iím glad itís optional.

Well you know, it helps Lara become one with the jungle :ton:.

Leon2703 05-08-18 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 7942423)
More than that, you have to manually find and use the mud pools. There's a short animation with her applying the mud. From what I can see, it's an entirely optional mechanic. She doesn't automatically get muddy. I think she can get slightly muddy if you choose to hide in vines/wall bushes.

I remember reading somewhere that you can do somethings only while stealth mode is on. Such as hide in the Ďwall bushesí or some kind of attacks too. Is it true? Do you remember anything like that from when you played?

Princess_Paige 05-08-18 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 7942424)

I feel like I’m the only one who likes her new stealth walk and thinks she looks badass

Ahmier 05-08-18 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7942457)
I feel like Iím the only one who likes her new stealth walk and thinks she looks badass

Iím kinda meh on it. On one hand, she looks like a predator and ready to pounce on someone. But tbh it looks like her knees are gonna crack and pop moving like that :p Itís better than that AOD dark alley creep hunch though lol

NoahCrofRaider 05-08-18 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7942457)
I feel like Iím the only one who likes her new stealth walk and thinks she looks badass

I think the same. It looks SO cool! I almost want to imitate it in real life lol.

CrowdedToaster 05-08-18 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7942463)
I think the same. It looks SO cool! I almost want to imitate it in real life lol.

I've tried doing those stealth walks as I passed by my classrooms with my friends in the hallways at school and they all made fun of me and asked if I need to go to the washroom. Although, my knees didn't pop!

AntRaidsTombs 05-08-18 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7942463)

I do when I am home alone lol