www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 06-08-18 19:04

This time they didn't change the face but changed(probably downgraded) the skin! Wow...
Even her clothes are more detailed than her.

Shadow.
https://s15.postimg.cc/43lfnq9cr/image.png

Rise.
https://www.casimages.com/i/180725013035457638.jpg.html

tomblover 06-08-18 19:06

^ Why do we keep comparing doctored DET screenshots with video feed? :confused:

ersel 06-08-18 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7943321)
This time they didn't change the face but changed(probably downgraded) the skin! Wow...
Even her clothes are more detailed than her.

Shadow.
https://s15.postimg.cc/43lfnq9cr/image.png

Rise.
https://www.casimages.com/i/180725013035457638.jpg.html

I think they changed something also in her face. i cannot say exactly what but maybe eyes ,lips and eyebrows. And her hair is also not same i think.

2001LC20 06-08-18 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 7943323)
^ Why do we keep comparing doctored DET screenshots with video feed? :confused:

Puff sure... When will the false excuses end? When we play the game? Lol
I watched the scene where Jonah talking with Lara in Cozumel and that's what it is! There is no excuse it's all too obvious.

Also 1:45.

E.Carnby 06-08-18 19:20

WOW, I'm really excited, look at the difference. E3 version vs final version.
The destruction of the aircraft looked really bad at E3 but now? Excellent work!


https://s25.postimg.cc/fqzu6anmn/Plane_crash_1.png

https://s25.postimg.cc/pbjgt6se7/Plane_crash_2.png

Aikon 06-08-18 19:22

Lara's model looks like a downgrade from RotTR to me as well. Her skin is less detailed, too flat looking.

Waiting for the PC version and its requirements. If they haven't realeased them yet it can only mean Nixxes are still working on it. I can't think of other plausible reasons.

amiro1989 06-08-18 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aikon (Post 7943348)
Lara's model looks like a downgrade from RotTR to me as well. Her skin is less detailed, too flat looking.

Waiting for the PC version and its requirements. If they haven't realeased them yet it can only mean Nixxes are still working on it. I can't think of other plausible reasons.

Really? I'm surprised to hear that.

I do find that this representation of Lara often looks "basic" for a lack of better term, but her character model is pretty well realized.

AntRaidsTombs 06-08-18 19:25

People's opinions here sway like the wind. lol

laracroftswest 06-08-18 19:25

We still haven't seen an appropriate level of detail screenshot in order to make those accusations. She looks great in this new footage. I implore people to wait for the PC release before we compare what has been linked above.

tomblover 06-08-18 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7943331)
Puff sure... When will the false excuses end? When we play the game? Lol

That's the idea.


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.