www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

jajay119 13-08-18 14:06

Exactly, I mean I'm not going to say I don't see that it's washed out a bit because it has but I don't think it's indicative of the product's final form and lots of people are still saying how great it looks. It's hardly anything to be negtive about.

Evan C. 13-08-18 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7948746)
At first I preferred her new Shadow outfit but now I see where you're coming from.

This. I probably will using the shirt as default, the one seems like too forced, I don't know how to put it.

Amunet 13-08-18 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7948644)
Unpopular opinion - I actually dislike Laraís new default outfit. I liked her Syria outfit better, I find the new one really ugly. Donít kill me lol

Glad I'm not the only one! Her Syria outfit just needed a bit more colour on the top and it would be perfect for me.
From Shadow, I definitely prefer the white shirt and jeans outfit. The new default one just hasn't grown on me at all. The trousers are particularly ugly imo. I'm definitely using the white shirt outfit.

GRiannisRaider 13-08-18 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7948746)
At first I preferred her new Shadow outfit but now I see where you're coming from.

I liked Lara's Syria outfit because it showed how fit her body is :cln:

WWETombRaider 13-08-18 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7948644)
Unpopular opinion - I actually dislike Laraís new default outfit. I liked her Syria outfit better, I find the new one really ugly. Donít kill me lol

I kinda agree. The ugly blue vest doesn't do it for me. I do like her stereotypical archaeologist shirt though.

Jason101 13-08-18 14:34

I know it's a weird thing to put out but one of the people I follow on Twitter says Lara's forehead looks much bigger and more proportional in one shot that he took, I really like that change in the face, I hope they will show her forehead more like this during the rest of the game when they fix her hair via patches

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dke8HGaW4AEF_NI.jpg:large

just*raidin*tomb 13-08-18 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 7948734)
I don't really know what you mean by that I think this game is a step up in every regard.

Goodness, melodrama is rife on this forum. Everything seems to be the end of the world. It could just be that the general public won't sit there and pick apart a video like this forum of hardcore fans do.

I'm not being dramatic. This inconsistency did not exist with Rise's promotion. It's confusing and sloppy. And the marketing campaign should be fully criticized. There are many people outside of the community that feel that SE doesn't care about this game and I don't blame them.

NoahCrofRaider 13-08-18 14:38

I had thought that Lara's forehead was more visible in Shadow than it was in Rise. It looked like the head or hair textures had been changed so that it would look like she actually had a forehead beneath all the hair.

Grizzly Bear 13-08-18 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason101 (Post 7948766)
I know it's a weird thing to put out but one of the people I follow on Twitter says Lara's forehead looks much bigger and more proportional in one shot that he took, I really like that change in the face, I hope they will show her forehead more like this during the rest of the game when they fix her hair via patches

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dke8HGaW4AEF_NI.jpg:large

They haven't changed her hair from Rise to Shadow, so I don't think they will change it with a patch...we just need to accept the way it is right now.

jajay119 13-08-18 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7948769)
I'm not being dramatic. This inconsistency did not exist with Rise's promotion. It's confusing and sloppy. And the marketing campaign should be fully criticized. There are many people outside of the community that feel that SE doesn't care about this game and I don't blame them.

I think you forget that the entirety of Rise's promo campaign was plagued by the stupidity of the excusivity deal; no one cared what was being shown because the vast majority of comments on any sort of media were talking about the deal.

The majority of comments about this game are positive, the majority of comments on material being shown from this game are about said content. Go and look at the comments on the video that you claim is being used to 'sabotage' the game and you will notice that. The promo campaign for this game has had a few less than stellar moments but its's been short, to the point and generated a lot of positive hype which is more than the Rise promo campaign did. I've not seen anyone claim SE doesn't care bout this game... but they certainly did when the exclusivity was announced and everyone saw it for the blatant cash grab it was. Anyone thinking that Rise's promo campaign did it better to me is sadly mistaken. So, yes I personally do think that statement was dramatic, evidence considered.