www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Princess_Paige 14-08-18 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7949288)
From the LAU franchise I kinda want to see Anaya back.

ME TOO! I want them both back :)

Portugalraider 14-08-18 12:40

Y'all probably hate me for suggesting it perhaps, but before RotTR I thought that Sam would become the new Amanda: best friend turned foe after feeling betrayed and gaining some sort of powers.

AimlessThunder 14-08-18 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 7949297)
Y'all probably hate me for suggesting it perhaps, but before RotTR I thought that Sam would become the new Amanda: best friend turned foe after feeling betrayed and gaining some sort of powers.

Well she did in the comics.

2001LC20 14-08-18 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7949289)
Just looked that one up. It's Amazon Top Rated and not as expensive as one might imagine, I'll consider it. Thanks for the advice! :)

I can't really justify a hefty price tag for something I won't make much use of. Besides, my degree is economically demanding and spending several grand on tech, materials and resources pretty much drains my puny bank account :vlol:

Haha! You are welcome! I know PC requires some more money but it's totally worth it as a GTX 1060 owner. :D
Try GTX 1060 first as an advice.

WWETombRaider 14-08-18 12:56

The game is definitely charting on pre-orders much more nicely than Rise.

AshesBorn 14-08-18 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 7949297)

At first, I read it as "best friend turned hoe" and got a little confused :vlol:

Leon2703 14-08-18 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7949232)
Am I the only one who wants to see them bring back Amanda?

I kinda want the majority of characters to return. Winston, Larson, Pierre, Jean, Von Croy, Janice :p... from LAU perhaps Amanda would not be a bad idea. Although, I find her quite annoying after she becomes the antagonist, I would like her better as a colleague to Lara.

2001LC20 14-08-18 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7949314)
The game is definitely charting on pre-orders much more nicely than Rise.

Currently Croft ed on top of the second page of steam global top sellers and standard on 5th page. Dude.... :p

And still in top 10 for both ps4 and xbox on Amazon!

lovesuucks 14-08-18 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7949316)
I kinda want the majority of characters to return. Winston, Larson, Pierre, Jean, Von Croy, Janice :p... from LAU perhaps Amanda would not be a bad idea. Although, I find her quite annoying after she becomes the antagonist, I would like her better as a colleague to Lara.

I'm not so sure it would be such a great idea to see all of these characters back, if it's to change them so much that they are not the same anymore, it would be better to have new characters but yes definitely some characters that fill certain positions like :
- One Butler, or an old lady that takes care or Lara's manor
- A friend that might become Lara's enemy after a while
- An assistant that builds equipement for Lara and gather information for her
- And sam sould get a freaking room in this Manor !

Lyle Croft 14-08-18 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovesuucks (Post 7949331)
I'm not so sure it would be such a great idea to see all of these characters back, if it's to change them so much that they are not the same anymore, it would be better to have new characters but yes definitely some characters that fill certain positions like :
- One Butler, or an old lady that takes care or Lara's manor
- A friend that might become Lara's enemy after a while
- An assistant that builds equipement for Lara and gather information for her
- And sam sould get a freaking room in this Manor !

- Winston, Comes out of retirement OR his younger son (50s - 60s) takes his place. Winston II.
-Zip: Eh, Lara probably met him back in school. He was an American exchange student studying whatever tf zip does.
-Allistair: Colleague from a dinner party.
-Anaya: Contact Lara knew from networking down in Peru.
-Von Croy: A well established archaeologist. Has a peaked interest in Lara when he begins to notice her published works and finds. Perhaps he writes her a confidential letter, to meet for dinner at his place.