www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

James_Rutland 06-09-18 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloudTifa7 (Post 7967202)
Anyone else preordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Path of the Apocalypse by S.D Perry. I love reading books by this author as abit of nighttime reading before bed.

Me! I loved her RE novels. She humanised the characters so well it made me like them in the game more :)

Samz 06-09-18 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7967222)
Me! I loved her RE novels. She humanised the characters so well it made me like them in the game more :)

Wait Perry wrote the TR Novel? I haven't read any of them but apparently they're good, might pick up that TR novel possibly then.

CloudTifa7 06-09-18 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7967222)
Me! I loved her RE novels. She humanised the characters so well it made me like them in the game more :)

So i have faith she will make this book great and live up to the same standard as the resident evil books.

Quote:

Wait Perry wrote the TR Novel? I haven't read any of them but apparently they're good, might pick up that TR novel possibly then.

Grizzly Bear 06-09-18 17:36

Yes but Amazon Italy (the one I use) doesn't have it yet, so I will wait before ordering it from another country.

TrustyBow 06-09-18 17:42

So I guess we're not getting the launch trailer today?

I don't know why it's taking so long.

JayB18 06-09-18 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7967279)
So I guess we're not getting the launch trailer today?

I don't know why it's taking so long.

Id guess tomorrow or on Monday if we’re going to even get one. Do we even know that we are?

Grizzly Bear 06-09-18 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayB18 (Post 7967297)
Id guess tomorrow or on Monday if we’re going to even get one. Do we even know that we are?

No, just speculation...
I was sure we will be getting one before the tv spot, but now I'm not so sure anymore...

amiro1989 06-09-18 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7967279)
So I guess we're not getting the launch trailer today?

I don't know why it's taking so long.

Spiderman is being released tomorrow..? It would be a waste to release the trailer this week I think.

They'll wait Monday, perhaps at the same time as the embargo is up.

Emix 06-09-18 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 7967310)
Spiderman is being released tomorrow..? It would be a waste to release the trailer this week I think.

They'll wait Monday, perhaps at the same time as the embargo is up.

Yeah that's what i said few days ago. It will probably be released on September 10 or maybe even 12. If there is a Launch Trailer at all.

Grizzly Bear 06-09-18 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 7967310)
Spiderman is being released tomorrow..? It would be a waste to release the trailer this week I think.

They'll wait Monday, perhaps at the same time as the embargo is up.

I almost forgot about it, you're right!


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.