www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

KennyC222 15-12-18 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8022029)
There's probably more chances to find Endurance co op partners in Rise which came out in 2016 than for The Forge which is 1 month old. :vlol:

Endurance beats any other mode and needs to be brought back for fun and replayability. Tomb co op doesn't last very long. Endurance is the most requested along with chapter replay and they give us score and time attack. "We are listening to the fans" *facepalm*

Personally, I don't mind. Co-op Tomb is still fun and we died several times in the Forge :) ..It will still be great when Endurance should be returned in the Shadow as it is so far popular in Rise. So many people have kept playing it since 2015!

Yet, More Croft manor please? A Tidy version and I want to see more newly renovated Lara's Study Room :)

NoahCrofRaider 15-12-18 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 8022033)
No one cares about co-op in a TR game. And that's the tea.

I like co-op in TR, it just needs to be done in an organic and fun way. GoL and ToO were onto something with this (though I personally don’t think things shouldn’t be as cluttered or busy at ToO), but it just needs to be built upon with its kinks worked out.

Grimaldi 15-12-18 23:05

The jungle setting is a natural fit for an Endurance mode, I’m really surprised it wasn’t brought back. I haven’t played the Forge yet to have an opinion, but I think co-op is pretty cool as an optional thing.

veigafd 16-12-18 01:57

Even a super basic horde mode would have more people in matchmaking.
Cause the co-op tombs seems like a waste after endurance.

KennyC222 16-12-18 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by veigafd (Post 8022093)
Even a super basic horde mode would have more people in matchmaking.
Cause the co-op tombs seems like a waste after endurance.

Horde mode is also a good idea to regain more players to play it beside Endurance. Make it happened

Soma Holiday 17-12-18 00:30

So i messed up...had the game autosaved then loaded a previous game to check something...then ofcourse when i hit continue it loads the older autosave. Im on PC. Is there anyway to get my previous autosave back? I thought I'd manually saved it at my last play point but i didnt and i lost like 3 hrs of play. :(

JuditePrince12 17-12-18 03:10

Quote:

That's some bitter tea lol. Multiplayer is a great way to keep fans both new and old playing the game. Nobody is really looking to TR the way is should be because these modes aren't done justice. Nothing has been updated the way it should have, been refined to fit this generation or been executed full throttle. We've been through 3 different game modes and nothing has stuck. Especially when huge games like Red Dead or Fortnite exist, nobody really cares to do 15min max tombs. They should either do something big or just stop doing online modes. It's quite annoying to lack consistency.

Yuna´s Wish 17-12-18 03:21

Quote:

That's my tea. But there must be some people who care about it.

Personally, I don't care about anything other than the game itself.

I've played The Forge under Score and Time attack mode solely for its trophies. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

LaraCroftSotTR 17-12-18 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuditePrince12 (Post 8022266)
We've been through 3 different game modes and nothing has stuck. Especially when huge games like Red Dead or Fortnite exist, nobody really cares to do 15min max tombs.

A new 15 min. TR tomb - or RDR2 + Fortnite? - I take the tomb, thank you. :p

Quote:

I believe, that not enough people do (0.2% got the achievements for co-op endurance) but "no one" is simply wrong too. :(

FanosCroft 17-12-18 08:48

Quote:

Well... spill sis! Multiplayer and co-op sooo out of a TR game.
I just like playing a TR game all by myself and without any sidekick or whatever.
Jonah bothered me sooo much in SOTTR to the point of removing the disc from the console.
I hope he wont be back in the 4th game.